Christmas Barnsley breakfast meet (tha nos)

Crafoo

Crazy Fool!
Apr 30, 2005
At home
Breakfast is served from 9-10:30 on Sunday so I propose we get there for 9, should give us chance to have a quick chat while we wait for everyone to arrive before we go in and get some grub :)

Glleds

Aug 12, 2013
Halifax
Yh me and Ben will be there about 9 to 9.15 for some lovely grub :) and beans seen as you guys love them things !!

Last edited:

Crafoo

Crazy Fool!
Apr 30, 2005
At home
Good stuff, just says breakfast menu is 9-10:30 so I say we get there for 9, wait for people to turn up then go get some beans ;)

Crafoo

Crazy Fool!
Apr 30, 2005
At home
Bit late as only just found out not working but will pop up aswell and say hello, hopefully car will be clean enough to be proud of lol

Not at all fella, be nice to see you, and don't worry about the state of the car it's winter, not much hope of anybody's being clean :)

Crafoo

Crazy Fool!
Apr 30, 2005
At home
Sold it quick mate, what's next? Don't forget to bring my Christmas present with you ;)

Sent from LG G2 using Tuppytalk

Last edited:

Glleds

Aug 12, 2013
Halifax
Sold it quick mate, what's next? Don't forget to bring my Christmas present with you ;)

Yh sold it to a mate, in Preston and dunno now :blink: see what the new year brings car wise
Ofc I won't forget would you like them with a bow on even tho it will be a bit late ;)

Glleds

Aug 12, 2013
Halifax
If anybody is interested I will bring the leon fr winter wheels I have for sale they are 5x112
225 45 17 vredestien wintrac extreme 2x6mm 2x5mm

Crafoo

Crazy Fool!
Apr 30, 2005
At home
We tried that at the last one, didn't work so we are scrapping the idea, I think we will trial the everyone pays for the hosts meal and see how that goes ;)

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise