Chrome Gauge Trims

rubble2

Aug 21, 2006
Hi,

Does anyone know a source of supply for part no 1P1072311 (Chrome Gauge Trims) that appear on the SEAT.com website but are not available in the UK?

Would I need to try and find a dealer in mainland Europe for these, and why are they not available from Seat UK?

Appreciate any feedback

JK1

May 15, 2002
Bedford
Visit site
They look interesting but do they require you to remove anything to fit them? Whenever I get a screwdriver in my hand something gets broken. :)

It would be nice to see a decent picture of them as well can barely even see them on the Seat website.

Rob GTI

Oct 28, 2004
South Wales
They look interesting but do they require you to remove anything to fit them? Whenever I get a screwdriver in my hand something gets broken. :)

It would be nice to see a decent picture of them as well can barely even see them on the Seat website.

For the air vents (if they are anything like the ones on my Ibiza) then all you need is a pair of shoelaces which you thread through the grill and pull the whole vent out, fit new surround and push back in........Simple!!!!

Last edited:

danielchefe

Oct 16, 2006
Lisbon
Hello good evening.
I’m from Portugal and last week I get my new SEAT Leon and I’m going to by those Chrome Gauge Trims to fit I’m my car, if anyone wants i can send from Portugal by post FedEx dhl what ever you want, or maybe make a group by in England, tomorrow I’m going to confirm the prices and I let you know my email [email protected].

saidasdearyp5.jpg

resultadouu7.jpg

aroscromadosuz0.jpg

Kind regards

Daniel Guerra

Last edited:

AR-CoolC

Feb 3, 2006
Lincoln
Where do the bits in the middle of your top picture go?

It's a kind offer to send over kits to us, but the centre air vents wont fit out right hand drive cars:whistle:

danielchefe

Oct 16, 2006
Lisbon
hello.
i forgot this point "but the centre air vents wont fit out right hand drive cars" forgive me about this its because we are use to left hand drive. but the chrome gauge trims fits ok for sore.

kind regards

Daniel Guerra

Last edited:

rubble2

Aug 21, 2006
Hi Danielchefe

I would be interested in finding out how much the chrome gauge trims cost in Portugal, along with the cost of shipping to the UK if possible. Thanks

-JAMI3-

Dont waste time with post and packaging, seriously!! I tried to obtain these parts from SEAT in spain. I was doing quite a big project on MK2 Leon, chromed up inside and out!! Spain were charging me £80 for P&P, but they were sending parts individually, DHL landed me with a huge bill - never again. I eventually organised a last minute flight to Spain, bought all the bits I needed and brought them back to the UK - it was CHEAPER getting a flight over there as oppose to the hassle, language barrier and headache than organising them to be shipped over!!

AR-CoolC

Feb 3, 2006
Lincoln
Dont waste time with post and packaging, seriously!! I tried to obtain these parts from SEAT in spain. I was doing quite a big project on MK2 Leon, chromed up inside and out!! Spain were charging me £80 for P&P, but they were sending parts individually, DHL landed me with a huge bill - never again. I eventually organised a last minute flight to Spain, bought all the bits I needed and brought them back to the UK - it was CHEAPER getting a flight over there as oppose to the hassle, language barrier and headache than organising them to be shipped over!!

Is there a RHD version of this kit then?

Have you seen the front fog light and centre grill surround kits in the flesh? The picture on the web site isn't exactly detailed.:rolleyes:

danielchefe

Oct 16, 2006
Lisbon
Hello mates!!!
I have news the gauge trims cost 44.7795€ equal to 30£ plus shipment i can send by post. On monday i will check the prices with the post office, i presume it cost more or less 10€ equal to 6.69£ but i'm not shure i have to confirm. i think it's a good price. think about that and just let me know.
Is there a RHD version of this kit then?
I'm sorry mate but answer is no. if some one needs anything More just let me know, another kind of parts.

Best regards

Stealthdave

Sep 28, 2006
has anyone got any piccys before and after the chrome is installed....

I notice you can get the door trim stuff on seats uk website..

rubble2

Aug 21, 2006
Danielchefe, did you manage to confirm the final cost of these and the postage charge? I would be very interested in getting some if the offer is till open. How would you want to organise payment?

danielchefe

Oct 16, 2006
Lisbon
Get some up on ebay mate you may do well.

I'm not a dealer, I am just a simple user and owner of a new SEAT Leon, and I just want to help this huge community.

Danielchefe, did you manage to confirm the final cost of these and the postage charge? I would be very interested in getting some if the offer is till open. How would you want to organise payment?

During the last week I didn’t have time, because I went to France in businesses, I promise I will update all the detail’s regarding the shipment and payment.

Tomorrow I will fit my Chrome Gauge Trims and I will post some pictures.

Cheers

guss

Interested in these trims for the dash look so simple to fit. Has anyone found a seller.
Cheers Guss

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise