img]http://i883.photobucket.com/albums/ac38/d--r--e--w/evo1.jpg[/img]

evo2.jpg

IMAG0199.jpg

IMAG0201.jpg

jc_boc

Missing the CUPRA R!
Jul 18, 2008
Desborough
Oh yes please!!!!! I love that Claire, this is defo on my wish list for a future motor. My mate at work loves the Evo 5 but I am a massive fan of the 8. In a year or two i reckon I will get one.....

ben450

Feb 17, 2012
London
Hot woman in an Evo dont get much better than that [B)]. I want one bad but im not paying 4k insurance think ill have to wait till im 40 :D

Bloody hell Claire - bit of an upgrade that!

Stunning looking car, I would love one of these but just couldn't afford to run one.

Thanks alex :) always wanted one. looked at evo 5s before i bought the cupra

Hot woman in an Evo dont get much better than that [B)]. I want one bad but im not paying 4k insurance think ill have to wait till im 40 :D

4k omg!! im 150 a month for it, but really 75quid coz me and my boyfriend are paying half each on insurance and maintance so rather easy to run :) when theres two of us

Looks awesome claire, nice upgrade from the cupra for aure

Is it nickheads old car?

Yeah its nicks old car, went down early hours last thursday for it, my cupra is now in wales.

Love this car, hope you've got deep pockets lol

thanks. deep pockets aint an issue, theres two of us running it :) :)

Fancy a swap for my vRS? ;)

Love it!

thanks mate :) and i think al pass on that :)

ben450

Feb 17, 2012
London
You bloody girlies are still getting cheaper insurance. The cupra R is gonna cost me an extra 700 on top of the 1400 I'm already paying damn London prices grrr

Aug 8, 2010
greenock
Love it!!! i was looking into a 8 360 later this year but couldnt face the fuel bills haha!!! parkers were quoting 13mpg combined!!!!!!!! Insurance was a bit more than id like to pay aswell! If i follow my plans and move to Oz when im time served ive promised myself one though as fuel is much cheaper there haha:p how is it to drive? I think my cupra will be going later this year but really dont know what ill replace it with!

Empi5

Your scaring me.......
Feb 24, 2005
Staffordshire
very nice, ive been an Evo 6 Tommi Makinen owner for a week now, and the £££££ are exiting the bank account at a fast rate of knots.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.