Claki's MK1 STAGE 2 LEON CUPRA TDI

Claki

Apr 3, 2012
Horsham, West Sussex
Hi all. Ive been on the forum a while. Been obsessed with VAG ever since i owned my Bora which i sold on to get my latest Project...

Seat Leon Cupra 150 TDI.

Currently spec is :

Engine:

* Hybrid Stage 2 Turbo
* AMD Custom Stage 2 Map to 204 BHP & 296 FTLB
* SACHS Organic Clutch + Pressure plate
* Custom Boost pipe work
* EGR Delete
* K&N Panel Filter
* Piper Turbo back Zorst

Chassis:

* H&R Cup Kit 40mm Drop
* Fully Poly Bushed
* TT Brake Conversion

Thats all for now! Heres a few recent pics

I do have some rather cheeky plans for it but i want some suggestions for some Cosmetic modifications.

Claki

Apr 3, 2012
Horsham, West Sussex
So my body clock has woken me up at a stupid time on my day off. and today is detail day :D
I contacted AMD to see what my TDI Was in for and Turns out it was a stage 1 custom map and a hose clamp.

Claki

Apr 3, 2012
Horsham, West Sussex
Its not a massive update but its first service is coming up so first on the list is to give the K&N Panel Filter a good service. The filter cleaning kit turned up today so heres my efforts....

Before
Topside:

Underside:

Looks like the Filter is doing it's job well!

After

Massive improvement. Throttle Response is through the roof and it pulls even harder. Well Worth doing :)

Mack63

Looks awesome, bet it surprises a few people, looks abit of a sleeper!

Claki

Apr 3, 2012
Horsham, West Sussex
Yeah it has surprised a few people lol I cant decide what to do to it next. HID kit is on the way. Im looking for a place that sells decent LED's if anyone knows where to get them from?

Also ive been thinking about painting the SEAT Badges on the front and back, Gloss Black.

Claki

Apr 3, 2012
Horsham, West Sussex
I love ebay sometimes.

Just picked up this BNIB Fog light and just won a LCR splitter for the Grand total of 40 quid. So im gunna be busy this weekend. :)

joshy514

Fleet Air Arm by ability.
Mar 2, 2012
Gloucester
www.seatcupra.net
Think that might be next on my list, a HID kit... whats the rainbow comps thing youve fitted? and whats the circle thing sort of opposite the speaker in the door? looks very nice and i bet it goes like the clappers too!
I was the same too, I fell in love with VAG after my bora, took a renault megane 1.6 16v to realise this but im there now! had a look at a pd150 bora before i bought the leon, but twas s***

Last edited:

Claki

Apr 3, 2012
Horsham, West Sussex
Think that might be next on my list, a HID kit... whats the rainbow comps thing youve fitted? and whats the circle thing sort of opposite the speaker in the door? looks very nice and i bet it goes like the clappers too!
I was the same too, I fell in love with VAG after my bora, took a renault megane 1.6 16v to realise this but im there now! had a look at a pd150 bora before i bought the leon, but twas s***

That big circle thing is the Crossover for the Tweeters and Woofers. It sends the high nots to the tweeters and the lowish notes to the woofers.

I would have killed for a pd150 bora. I love them still more than my Leon at the moment. I had a 2.0 8v Petrol bora was a 02 plate SPORT. Comfy but fuq me it was slow.

Im looking for a good place to buy LED's i dont want to waste time and money on the ebay ones. so if anyone has a clue on the place to get them i would be gratefull :)

joshy514

Fleet Air Arm by ability.
Mar 2, 2012
Gloucester
www.seatcupra.net
When i test drove my leon the salesman said he used to have one and apparently they torque steer like a bitch! mine was only a 1.6 8v but i was 17 when i got it! the only led's i've got is rear number plate ones, they look like the ones that come out of shiny new BMW's... look awesome, but i followed a link on here for them and haven't been able to find it again since, try the search?

Claki

Apr 3, 2012
Horsham, West Sussex
I havnt had a chance to pick the Splitter up but should have it by Wednesday!

I think the best thing to do if this breather is causing problems is to delete it and run a catch tank. Mine has given a bit more smoke since but not as frequent as before i cleaned it.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise