Clay bars

Blue fr

Sep 30, 2018
No I washed it at my parents house. I have no where to do it at mine haha. I polished it at mine as it was dry and had lighting i have got underground parking thats all

Blue fr

Sep 30, 2018
I used auto finesse tripple 3 then Auto finesse glisten. The paint was really smooth anyway so didn’t need to clay it. I have only just got it and it was life shined aswel

Sharpy

This place has cost me a fortune....
Oct 2, 2018
The auto finesse stuff gets goods feedback, not one ive tried myself yet. No point claying it if it doesnt need it!

Blue fr

Sep 30, 2018
I bought all the stuff just in case. I had never used auto finesse before always used dodo juice or poor boys was just in halfords and see it so thought id give it ago. To be fair for the price it’s really good stuff easy to put on and take off aswel would recommend it

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
I'm a fan of Auto Finesse Ultra Glaze and Triple 3, impressed with Collinite 845 liquid wax to finish off!

Love a good looking blue car!

Cheers

Sharpy

This place has cost me a fortune....
Oct 2, 2018
I'll have to invest and give them a go... No reason not to add to my collection.

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
I'm a fan of Auto Finesse Ultra Glaze and Triple 3, impressed with Collinite 845 liquid wax to finish off!

Love a good looking blue car!

+1. Although I have been meaning to give glisten a try.

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
I ignored Glisten like it was never mentioned so I didn't have to buy it lol so thanks haha

Yeah, pretty much the same as Dodo Juice Red mist. Despite its amazing reviews, you should pretend I haven't mentioned it.

ALTEA4

Jan 12, 2019
I've been using the clay mitts for a few years , as long as the surface is kept lubed there's no problem. If it sticks a very little polish will wipe it away, additional rubbing with the mitt will just increase the clay spread.
+1 for the auto finesse tripple3 , great product.

Reactions: Sharpy
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise