Cleaning Products?

Charliessmith

Jun 16, 2017
What products do people use to clean and wax their car and engines? Inside and out?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

ChrisM75

May 10, 2019
I've got so many things I don't even know where to start! There are certain things I always like to have in stock. For wheels Bilt-Hamber Autowheels, its just the best wheel cleaner, if smelly. For plastics, rubber, leather, CarPro PERL, which is also good for the engine bay plastics and tyres. Best Glass treatment, G-Technic G1.

I change shampoo all the time, I haven't found one specific one that's 'best'. Gyeon Bathe+ is one that coats with a ceramic as you wash. It does work, but you need to use it in the cool weather out of the sun, as it can streak. Optimum No Rinse is really handy for a lot of things, its so versatile that I cant even being to list it all here, best Google it.

Another must have is Sonax Brilliant shine detailer. It leave a nice gloss, can be used as a drying agent and its really good value.

Reactions: Charliessmith

Scotty76

Feb 4, 2020
If there was only one product I could buy it'd probably be Auto Finesse Tripple. It's like the WD40 of the detailing world.

B9MYO

Apr 9, 2020
I tend to stick to the same products and have done for over a now and most of them are all bilthamber as the quality is great and they're cheap lb/£

BH Autofoam
BH Autowash
BH SurfexHD (by far the best APC I've used)
BH Autowheel

I do have CarPro HydrO2 lite as a touch less sealant but I've heard good things about Autogylm PolarSeal