Club Calendar Photo Shoot

cstevens

Oct 18, 2005
Not sure how much this would be of interest to the club, but I am a member of another car club (mr2roc.org).

We are currently discussing a club calendar that I am thinking of trying to organise. It will be along the lines of 1 different car, girl & location for each month.

We dont have any funding, and I am hoping that I can get the girls for time for prints so whole thing on a shoestring, but good be a good way to earn some cash for the club.

Is this something that would be of interest to the Leon brigade? We would obviously want 12 good examples of car's also.

Nothing definitate, and to be honest, at this late stage will more than likely be a 2008 calendar (cant see too many models wanting to do this being as its so cold).

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
Only Leon's?

production costs are quite steep along with minimum order quantities normally..

cstevens

Oct 18, 2005
Not sure if it should be leons or just anything, probably anything, for the cupranet club.

Production costs can be quite high, just trying to find this out. However I am looking to get the models for nothing, so that save a crap load of cash, and myself an business partner will be doing the actually shoots.

So we are really only going to be looking at costs to produce the final goods. But it will really depend on how much someone would be prepared to pay for a calendar of their club.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.