Clutch Stop Upgrade

Chudders

May 1, 2017
UK
I very rarely post about mods and such, but i can't believe how such a small design can make the driveability of a car so much better.

For the sake of £20 i can't speak highly enough of it - Really sharpens up gear changes and makes the whole driving experience feel snappier; You notice it immediately and even minor things like a nice hasty pull away at a junction or a roundabout just feels sharp and more controlled.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/273490034534

Installation wise you literally just pop the old one out, and push the new one in, no tools, no panels to remove nothing. I didnt need to make any adjustments to mine just popped it in and it was bang on (May vary for others)

Worth a look.

Janusz

Oct 4, 2018
For me the biggest game changer was the return spring removal. The slow clutch feeling is nearly gone.
I have also refurbished the clutch disc with kevlar so it could take ranges of 520nm and it is perfect now.

Stringster

Mar 30, 2017
Clutch travel on the Leon has always annoyed me. Just fitted the clutch stop and it does improve things.

Had to cut approx 10mm off when fitting, but no washers removed and it's perfect.

Also removed the return spring which improves the feel even more.

Next stop to remove the clutch delay valve.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members