cobra exhausts?

JackN91

Dec 23, 2012
Brighton
Bendohhh I can't send you a message, think its because I'm a new member. Thanks everyone that's really helpful I don't mind it being load I just think that the sound if it at 70 will annoy me but its hard to tell

JackN91

Dec 23, 2012
Brighton
Quick question to who ever has the toyo decat with a cobra cat back. the toyo decat has a 3 to 2.5 to 2.25 reducer after the down pipe, did you connect this straight to the cobra exhaust which is a 2.5 or did you get a seperate pipe from else where?
Cheers

nd-photo.nl

Mar 6, 2012
The Netherlands
www.nd-photo.nl
I have it on a LC180. Best is to cut he last bit of the Toyo and extend it with the same diameter (saw someone here do it), but its not necessary.

Check my Videos link in my signature for some vids.

Last edited:

JackN91

Dec 23, 2012
Brighton
Ok thanks mate I've been trying to get a 3 inch all the way through but no one makes then there all for the cupra r so I was going to get the bit of pipe made up but does anyone know if the cupra r and stand cupra have the same exhaust shape from the cat back?

JackN91

Dec 23, 2012
Brighton
Yeah they do but I'm sure the down pipe is different, I've been trying to phone cobra today but no answer ill just have to try again later. Does the bumper have tail pipe in a different place?

DOLBY

Jun 24, 2006
North of London
www.facebook.com
Non resonated non baffled with sports Cat, DOES drone for the first 200 miles or so, then the tone changes. At 4-500 miles around town is silent. At 80 it's silent. Put your foot down in any gear or any revs and it barks like a mofo.

People 100 yards up the road look back instantly or 'just as you are going by'...they know a tasty machine is heading towards them :)

Sent from my iPhone when I should be working....

Silentnight*

Mar 20, 2012
newcastle
Iv gone for the same bar iv ordered a de-cat which will be getting put on at some point. I swear mines got louder since the day I put it on but I'm with you on the people turn and stare. Some old wifey wasn't to impressed either with the 'bark' and dv noise, bless her

chrispcupre

Jul 27, 2011
leicestershire
I got my cobra 6x4 tail pipe modified yesterday to a slash cut 3 inch twin IMO abit more subtle and my old one had rusted around the edge of the oval even auto sol would not bring it back
4uvu2u6u.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk