Cobra or Milltek Exhaust systems???

big eck

Aug 11, 2005
Falkirk, Scotland
Miltek now do a 6x4 tail pipe.

I really don't rate miltek. On the cars I've had them they both were pretty poor quality welds and they started cracking. Not what you'd expect from a very expensive system.

Cupra Grant

Aug 14, 2011
I had a miltek catback on my fiesta zetec s and it was brill never had any probloms with it which is why im so stuck with what exhaust to go with miltek or another brand

Nov 29, 2009
Brighouse, W.Yorks
The cobra spot turbo back I've got on the LCR is spot on looks v good quality and cheap upto the milltek also
There are tonnes of tailpipes you can choose from if you have it built and fitted there,
Glad I didn't go for the milltek now as the sound on the cobra is epic on full chat with cheekey pops to keep you smiling haha

Hope this helps

Ben

Cupra Grant

Aug 14, 2011
do you have any videos of the pops ?and also dose the miltek po and bang most of the videos on youtube are naff quality ( sorry to hijack your thread rodie121)

Tr1ck

May 13, 2011
Cornwall
Ive been looking into this! I quite fance the twin exit 3" tip, but i email cobra but havn't heard anything back in like 3 weeks. They do sound pretty mint though

akchappers

Jun 27, 2010
Gillingham Dorset.
I had a new miltek on order but after hearing they weren't as good as a cheapy £295 eBay system I canceled it and having a full custom exhaust instead! But I really like the cobra exhaust. Looks and sounds great! Just my 2p worth .....
Ak

Allan_84

Apr 11, 2010
Denmark
looking on the cobra sport website they only do a cat-back system for the leon cupra and a turbo-back for the cupra R

the downpipe is the same on leon cupra, vw golf mk4 1,8T, audi a3 1,8t and skoda octavia 1,8t... (same engine) and i can see they do a turbo back for the vw golf mk4 1,8t.
get a mail or call them and ask if they can do it ass a kit for the leon, im sure you can get it.

CH1

Jul 6, 2004
Know this is an old thread but this subject comes up alot where acn I hear the sounds of Milltek and Cobra exhaust?

Im thinking about this for my Mark 1 Leon petrol and also any idea of costs?

and places to get these fitted nr Leicestershire

ben450

Feb 17, 2012
London
I love the Miltek on mine awesome quality. I would like it to be a little louder which it hopefully will be once the downpipe and decat are fitted.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members