Collected my new Cupra!

x_hale

Jamie...
Oct 23, 2005
Cyprus
I collected my Ibiza Cupra TDi yesterday. I was supposed to have had the car from middle of november but there was a problem with a part on it. So the past 4/5 weeks, the dealership had leant me a Ibiza FR petrol for the whole time!

I am really pleased with the car and was deffinately worth the wait. Its red and standard, but I have had a strut brace fitted and put some Seat Sport door sill guards on too.

Must say that the sales team at Seat Marshalls of Cambridge were really good and top service! :thumbup:

I'll try and post some pics in the picture section later on.

x_hale

Jamie...
Oct 23, 2005
Cyprus
i thought the FR was a nice car. The FR seemed to pull well through the gears. But the Cupra just seems a bit better! i think it would have been interesting to see what the two cars would have gone like together!

It is good to see the dealership go that extra mile, and they also sorted me out a few other freebies too. i shall deffinatly go back there again if I was going to buy another Seat.

Triple D

Hope you enjoy the car mate, and as others have said, you've got the bug now, next it will be bigger turbo or remap, then coilovers and induction kit etc, etc.
You should be privelliged to have customer service like that,

T. Spark

x_hale said:
i shall deffinatly go back there again if I was going to buy another Seat.

Thats the problem Seat are having, not many people do, due to the bad sales team, and after sales people!

As Spaniels said, ur a very lucky person to have a good garage!

PICCIES :D

redcupratdi

Offical SCN Pole Dancer
Oct 13, 2005
cambridge
yeah finally there mate!!!!!

:funk:

Good to hear you have your car finally hope all goes well how cool does it look!! red is mad, yet some mornings i look out the window and just see a big tomato!

just had a quote for milltech exhuast and koni coilovers so might be hooked up with those next year sometime.

hows yours friend cupra doing hope all is well.

you'll be amazed when it losen up a bit mine is still !

enjoy the extra mpg as well (even through averaging about 37 at mo!)

:funk: :funk: :funk: :funk: :funk: :funk: :funk: :funk: :funk: :funk: :funk:

we'll go for a little cruise soon perhaps?

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise