Collection and First few weeks tips & Advice

Fraczish

Aug 20, 2013
I have the fold function Andy just not the drop. Its not a massive issue but would help when trying ones best not to kerb ones new 18's!!!

Ive not looked at the PIC blown up but can assure you it looks superb in "actual size" :p

Andy

Nov 12, 2013
Ayrshire, Scotland
Ah not so bad, that's the most used of the two, the mirror tilts fine if your kerb following but entering a space like between two cars I have to switch to R to cancel it.

Just been in the loft dragging the tree down, at each others throats already, let the festive cheer begin lol

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Fred99

Sep 21, 2013
Granada, Southern Spain
I was a bit disappointed to find it didn't work but as I have the full park assist system it isn't really relevant as I am too busy watching the parking display to worry about looking in the mirrors.

Fraczish

Aug 20, 2013
^^^ like wise however the optical park system does stop you from touching kerb stones and personally I find one slight negative ofntye leon is the rear visibility in general.

Fraczish

Aug 20, 2013
I popped into the pub today just to catch the second half of the Liverpool Cardiff game, the below scene is what greated me when I walked out... My shiney new car you can see is right in the middle of the chaos, seconds later the horses in the left of shot charged at some Pompey fans kicking off next to my car.... I nearly fainted!!!:handbags:

Andy

Nov 12, 2013
Ayrshire, Scotland
I popped into the pub today just to catch the second half of the Liverpool Cardiff game, the below scene is what greated me when I walked out... My shiney new car you can see is right in the middle of the chaos, seconds later the horses in the left of shot charged at some Pompey fans kicking off next to my car.... I nearly fainted!!!:handbags:

That made me laugh, had visions of you getting truncheon'd to the deck running over to protect the motor lol

Fraczish

Aug 20, 2013
That made me laugh, had visions of you getting truncheon'd to the deck running over to protect the motor lol

Like a protective father when the door staff told me I couldnt leave!!!

Fred99

Sep 21, 2013
Granada, Southern Spain
I was a bit disappointed to find it didn't work but as I have the full park assist system it isn't really relevant as I am too busy watching the parking display to worry about looking in the mirrors.

Yes, I was annoyed that I didn't get the tilt but as you say, if you have park assist you are too busy watching the screen to worry about the mirrors.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise