Colour Choices at Launch

Tell

Staff member
In the interim period of seeing the car in it's colour it's possible to match the names of the colours against the Seat range and also the VAG range. I've pasted the paint code against the name where possible.

Dark Camouflage 9S9S (new to Seat, Audi colour)
Oryx White S8S8 (MII)
Reflex Silver 8E8E (Ateca)
Atlantic Blue H7H7
Indium Grey X3X3
Titanium Beige (Probably LA1X)
Deep Black 2T2T
Urano Grey 5K5K (Solid)

The configurator when it appears for the Tarraco will allow you to get the paint code by seeing what the created PDF says. Then it's possible to hunt down that colour in local Seat / Skoda / VW cars to check what it looks like.

The Tarraco goesn't come in Rodium Grey but Irdium Grey. Picture below the tester Seat model for the two against a Rodium Grey Ateca. It's a lighter silver not the Reflex Silver which is much lighter.

om9xJtO.png

I'm told the demo model at the launch was in Dark Camouflage (i.e. the new colour) rather than Indium Grey which makes sense.

This one:
kZZruYQ.png

The suggestion is this will be the one that will arrive as the demostrator car and possible frequently owned. The green hue in the colour tallies with the idea of camouflage. So that answers that one if my source is correct which is from the dealer network. Not too sure how visible that one is down leafy roads :).

Dealers will be off to Spain for training on the car in the first week of December and pre-order December least in the UK.

Looking very green in this sequence

& this one

& this

https://www.autoevolution.com/news/...y-better-at-the-paris-motor-show-129113.html#

I did wonder whether it was the Karoq metallic green but seeing that last hmmm perhaps Skoda Jungle Green but didn't Seat have this one :). Perhaps the name change. This is like the Ateca Orange, how orange really is it. Honest John said never buy a green car, they loose value... Well PCPers would be less bothered.

Last edited:
Reactions: kanyewest

oykkh

Sep 12, 2017
Very Nice car. I would like to order the Tarraco plug in hybrid

Skickat från min SM-G965F via Tapatalk

Reactions: Tell

Tell

Staff member
You have got your little models in now :). Ateca launch and they never arrived for the orange one.

If the Dark Camouflage one is anything like the rhodium grey one pictured on my bonnet it will be an exact match. You got to take them outside into natural day light. If it's anything like the rhodium grey that's a chameleon colour that changes hue in overcast too direct sun light. Reckon it's mostly green thou and won't go off into the blue spectrum as rhodium grey does in sun light.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.