Colour Code

Discussion in 'Ibiza Mk2' started by snoe_hunnie, Jul 21, 2008.

1. snoe_hunnie

snoe_hunnie Guest

I have a Seat Ibiza, P reg 1997, it is sort of bottle green in colour but I can't find the actual colour code. I've tried under the bonnet, in the door frames, in the boot. I've found a couple of codes but I've checked with Halfords and they aren't colour codes. Where is it?!!?!?

2. crezz

crezz pedro motorsports

sticker inside spare wheel? or even fuel cap cover sometimes

3. 88rsr

88rsr Full Member

does anyone happen to have a colour code chart, ive seen one for vws but not sure about seat, im not entirely sure on the colour of mine i just say its maroon lol

4. 88rsr

88rsr Full Member

5. snoe_hunnie

snoe_hunnie Guest

need the colour code to order the right colour spray paint and there's a lot of different greens. So far I found SW4 on the boot but was told this wasn't the right one and L07 on a sticker under the carpet in the boot which actually said paint/interior but was told by Halfords that that wasn't right either

6. crezz

crezz pedro motorsports

post a pic, someone might have the same

7. snoe_hunnie

snoe_hunnie Guest

yeah i found that ibiza website last nite and got the right colour! cheers tho :)

8. SKOT

SKOT Guest

just for the records there the code is normally on a sticker under the carpet in the boot also has engine code on to.

9. Cupra Kid

Cupra Kid Has a TDI!!

wouldn't always go by what the mispent youth in halfords say.....

10. twig

twig Full Member

If you go to your local paint shop they should have a colour chart you can check against. Prob cheaper and easier there too. The sticker in my boot was painted over so I couldn't check mine either. Only about a tenner for a big spray tin, plus Halfords couldn't do my colour, according to their chart.