Come on Cordy drivers!

alrite lads am new too the site i drive a cordoba cupra 20vt an love it too bits, its a nice bit of power too over time i wanna put a set of brembo's of a leon on it an get a fmic an bigger injectors,an when the funds allow it will be geting a bigger turbo:D

i will post up some pics when i get me 15 posts up

welcome mate, im guessing this is a mk3 Cordoba, with the newer front end? lucky bugger, we never got them in the UK, a handful were in Ireland.. where about you from buddy?

eurorob

Feb 4, 2010
not yet finished but nealy there now

024.jpg

when i got it

082.jpg

077.jpg

008-3.jpg

001.jpg

016-2.jpg

014-4.jpg

008-7.jpg

012-2.jpg

028-2.jpg

heartygti

welcome mate, im guessing this is a mk3 Cordoba, with the newer front end? lucky bugger, we never got them in the UK, a handful were in Ireland.. where about you from buddy?
ye naz its a mk3...ye ive being hearing there wasnt many made i thought the uk had a few of these??

i was told these were special order for the uk an ireland an the one i have is one of five in righthand drive

dont no how true this is but i did try google for some info on these but i didnt have much luck with the search:shrug:

@eurorob... love the rims man what are they??

Last edited by a moderator:

Icecavern

Jun 12, 2001
Berkshire, UK
www.icecavern.com
ye naz its a mk3...ye ive being hearing there wasnt many made i thought the uk had a few of these??

i was told these were special order for the uk an ireland an the one i have is one of five in righthand drive

dont no how true this is but i did try google for some info on these but i didnt have much luck with the search:shrug:

@eurorob... love the rims man what are they??

Get some photos posted :)

eurorob

Feb 4, 2010
the wheels are called lmr's there from a company that do rep wheels and there own design from what i know,
sheff cordy, if you want a respray then come see me, am not far from you, 20mins from medowhall, jct39 m1, weve got a fantastic reputation and a few feature cars under our belt, am sure we can meet your requirements,
should have mine looking abit better for the road in next few days so pics up soon

Sheff's Cordy

Jul 12, 2009
Sheffield
Cheers I will keep you in mind. I'm a paint sprayer myself it's just getting time to do it and let's say my works abit funny about you doing your own cars. The only bits I've painted on mine is my roof black when I was training at Thatcham now people nick name my cord the New York taxi or the wasp I think it suits it.
2891249d.jpg

iJason111

2vbwqpe.jpg

Just a quick one I took with the new alloys.. Will get some more when it's a nice day and it's cleaned :)

iJason111

My cordy as it stands engine mods are waiting to be confirmed of what it has in it but with the graph it done on the rollers its sure camed as was still rising on the limiter pulling 190.2bhp :)

randomstuff044.jpg

Mr Noisy, how did you do the spoiler and behind the read number plate? Looks sick :)

heartygti

the wheels are called lmr's there from a company that do rep wheels and there own design from what i know,
sheff cordy, if you want a respray then come see me, am not far from you, 20mins from medowhall, jct39 m1, weve got a fantastic reputation and a few feature cars under our belt, am sure we can meet your requirements,
should have mine looking abit better for the road in next few days so pics up soon
there a dam nice wheel far better then the lm's an the like....

chris96sx

just thought i would post this pic as i think its pretty smart ha ha:D
photo.php

Last edited by a moderator:

Juhuts

Nov 17, 2010
Finland
Look Volkswagen polo 6n Angel eyes. There you will find many.
I personaly don´t like angels eyes at all :/ Makes the car to look like some teenagers ride.

iJason111

Good thing I'm 18 eh?! Haha :)

Thanks for the info.. Will have a little look.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.