Come on Cordy drivers!

d335nap

nice coupe mate.. and as paul said, super rare in the uk!! get it lowered on coilies.. itll be the best thing you ever do!
which tdi engine is in there? power wise?

its the AHU engine duno if that that pd engine but the car fly's, it leaves golf mk4 tdi's

Sheff's Cordy

Jul 12, 2009
Sheffield
Heres mine at last just lowered it on g60's for now got a cat back and painted a few bits in the bay. New coilovers coming soon.

DSC00674.jpg

04fc346c.jpg

6c28175e.jpg

ather`s

EXEO Sport & mk2 IBIZA
Sep 7, 2008
mansfield, notts
im sure i seen this parked up in the car park at gti inter`s??? when i went past it i thought wow that looks sweet especially on those G60`s! nice looking cordy you got there mate! ;)

MAC MAC

Feb 28, 2009
DURHAM
Well I guess it'd be rude not to add mine :D

Long story short I owned this car, sold it, and then had been looking for her for years to buy back. Then found her on ebay and bought her back.

Looked like this when I got her

cordy1.jpg

cordy4.jpg

But then a bit of trial and error on the parts front sees her looking like this...

enginebling2.jpg

_DSC2785_sml.jpg

_DSC2783_sml.jpg

_DSC2798_sml.jpg

_DSC2805_sml.jpg

Current mod list.

Dropped about 70mm on coilovers.
Hubs exchanged for Mk3 Golf to allow 5 stud wheels
Polished Audi TT 17's
Leon Cupra R brembos.
Leon Cupra rear calipers
Mk3 Ibiza wing mirrors
Polished engine parts
Clifford Concept 650+Remote start
De-spoilered boot.
Special C12RDY reg plate :funk:

Currently working on a Mk3 Cordy rear end although that's not as simple as it should be.

Full build thread http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=121227

Pete

very clean

Cordy_Matt

Static drops get you laid
Oct 10, 2010
Scunthorpe
Calling all Cordy owners!!

Just thought i'd see how many regular posters there are with cordoba's :D

would be nice to see a little more action in our little "outsider" area of the forums lol! maybe get the cars into the spotlight more maybe??
i dunno, just seems as if theres like 5 of us... and theres no point in us having a separate area from the Mk2 area at the moment! lol

So come on guys and gals! Show us what you've got, what your doing with it and lets liven the place up a little??

....you know you wanna :bleh:

Matt :funk:

Seatmann

Rough around the edges
Sep 16, 2010
Scotlanda
Hey up man. I am the proud owner of the said vehicle in the Vario guise. Tis indeed the facelift model me thinks. 2000 plate it be with the tdi lump in the front end sir.

Ps Did you get a pm from me or did I make a **** up of it?

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise