Coming back to VAG

scosut

Oct 8, 2018
Hi folks

Having had a rather nice Seat Ibiza FR many years ago that was sadly wiped out by a drunk driver as i slept I my bed, I went on to have two Audi's.

I've been cutting about recently in a creaky old Fiesta but it's done me in and I am now treating myself and returning to a Seat with a Leon Mk3 FR with the 1.4 Tsi 150 engine.

Filling my time before getting the car next week ordering up a few bits with the pipercross panel and a ODB11 already on the way!

Looking forward to getting tips and hints for the car, already seen loads in the sub forum!

Also going to go for some super subtle visual tweak ideas to get it looking extra sharp.

Cheers!

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
Hi, and welcome. Congrats on the new car. Sounds ace. You'll have to put some pics up when you've got it. Least you weren't in the Ibiza when it got wiped out! You going to get it mapped?

Reactions: scosut

scosut

Oct 8, 2018
Hi, and welcome. Congrats on the new car. Sounds ace. You'll have to put some pics up when you've got it. Least you weren't in the Ibiza when it got wiped out! You going to get it mapped?

Thanks buddy, yeah that's a very good point. I remember the phone call to the insurance company pretty well too...

"What were you doing at the time of the accident"
Sleeping
"What you were sleeping at the wheel!?!"
Eh no, I was in my kip!

Reactions: Legojon

scosut

Oct 8, 2018
And I think so to the remap! Will see what people's experience with the different options are as there are loads out there!

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise