Condensation in Lights

tiresmokindad

:confused:
Help me!

I've had my Ibiza Sport for about 3 weeks now and the condensation in the lights is pi$$ing me right off. Does anyone else suffer from this and has found a solution?! I went to my local garage to ask about it and was told to 'look at it as a feature not a fault' as you can imagine I'm spending over £9300 on it and that comment didn't go down to well!!!

Please help me!

I am also suffering for the same problem. And until now I am looking for a good solution. If I will have a solution for it, I will tell you. :D

marsh175tdi

May 24, 2010
south wiltshire
got 130 tdi sport. had about 1 inch water in headlight, got replaced as id just bought car. same happened again with that one. so took black cover off, drilled about 6 or 7 holes in it. on some days still mist up, mainly if raining hard when sun comes out,but always dries out quickly.

topmat

i have had this problem on my old head lights before i replaced them with xenon ones. i cured it by removing the headlight cleaning it then applying a not too harsh sealant. you have to make them as airtight as possible and then try not going through too many puddles. basically if the unit is airtight or as airtight as possible then condensation will not appear

I have the same headlight problem and was toting with xenons - which ones did u go for!!?? Are they any good? Easy to fit?

1000baird

1.4 power
Feb 8, 2010
ive tried to dry mine out using a hair dryer and it worked...until the next time it rained:(
is it best to drill several small holes or one bigger one and glue a tube to it (as mentioned on page 8 i think)?
my main worry would be water getting inside the light unit