Confused about locking!

AN06DRW

Now You SEAT Now You Dont
Sep 19, 2006
Glasgow, Scotland
Unlocking/locking

has anyone found out if this is purely an FR feature or if my nice new stylance will have it? would be kool to be able to put the mirrors up with the key fob.:clap:

FR*Man1984

time for a MINI adventure
sorry to hi-jack, but i'm well sussed when it comes to cars locks etc!

my ibiza's remote does this, and may help your questions

one click lock - all doors are locked, deadlocked & alarm fully operational inc interior movement sensor

two click lock - all doors locked, not deadlocked, but perimeter alarm operational (grab the interior door handle, it will open after second pull, but alarm will sound)

one click unlock - drivers door only unlocks, alarm & deadlocks dis-armed

two click unlock - all doors inc boot are unlocked

also a handy hint for everyone out shopping or the like, once you've reached your destination, open your boot (make sure everyone and everything is out of the passenger cabin) one click lock (boot lip still open) this locks the main passenger cabin, once boot lid is shut, the deadlocks and alarm are then activated, one flash from the indicators signifies this.

Richard S

I've not got a button on my key. I must be cos I've got a 1973 Vauxhall Viva?

AN06DRW

Now You SEAT Now You Dont
Sep 19, 2006
Glasgow, Scotland
Defo a 2007 spec

Hi

Looks like its a 2007 thing picked up my stylance on monday and when i locked it and held it down mirrors fold up! and if a windows down it will go up as well. holding unlock in puts all windows down aswell.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.