Connecting iPhone 4 to combined USB/aux-in port (CUP).

Websta

Apr 12, 2011
I know people on here have said that they are inferior quality (personally I very much doubt it), but I bought one of these

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250777384531&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

It works perfectly with all the iPods and iPhone in our family and I wouldn't be surprised it it came from the same place as the items Mini / SEAT punt out for stupid amounts of money.

Well this is the one i have bought....they sent it on Monday and i've just got it!

Haven't tried it yet, but will post again once i have given it ago at lunch

Smithy1981fonze

My problem is finally fixed... I got the AUX/USB unit changed at first and still same horrid sound from left speaker, took car back they changed the same unit again and this time it was fixed. Must be a dodgey batch of AUX/USB units. Anyway I'm happy now as great sound and all controllable from the steering wheel. Shocking price for the lead tho!!!!

carn00b

also steering wheel audio controls?

Hi, will this cable you linked to "iPOD/iPHONE AUX USB INPUT CABLE for BMW/MINI" work with the audio controls on the steering wheel as well as be displayed on the radio of a new Seat Ibiza 2012? (which has both Aux and USB connection)

Or how do I go about finding a solution that will do that?

That cable is very clutterless and neat.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.