Connects2 ipod kit

Leigh20VT

It states in the item description that these simply plug into the cd changer port on the rear of the head unit,

Is there a cd changer port on the back of the standard H.U? im new to ibiza's :)

Also would the sound quality be spot on and not like those tape things that you plug into the earphone outlet on an ipod

Jul 4, 2007
bristol
thiers a plug in the boot that runs the cd changer i just have mine setup in the boot. works a treat. all you do is click cd on the head unit and it plays your i pod. unbeatable sound.

cd1200

Ipod kit

does it just join with the cable in your boot, and where can you get one of the ipod to cd changer things from im new to ibizas aswell

cd1200

Cool cheers were do i find the cable tho the cd changer cable in the boot but were ?

ndbrgr

THFC
Jul 21, 2008
Kent
Whats the point in having your iPod in the boot? How do you choose the song you want to listen to? If your willing to pay that much you may as well have an xcarlink which sits in the front and you can select the songs you want on either the iPod or the standard headunit.

cd1200

Lol yeh iv got a 1.4 s aswell but i just cant seem to find it on that side do you have to lift the carpet alot. ill have to have areall good search is on the wheel arch ?

cd1200

oright cool cheers will have to have a good hunt tomoro when its light

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members