Convoy to DynoDaze Charity RR Day

Masterkm

My Leon 'Alyssa'
Jul 11, 2011
Halesowen, West Mids
We are arranging a convoy down to DynoDaze in Hinckley for a Charity Event. Put your names down if you would like to go as a Convoy from Birmingham.

Details:

Location: Francis Road, Outside Broadway Plaza FiveWays, Edgbaston, B16 8SN
Time To Leave: 8:30am
Date: Sunday 18th November 2012
Charity RR Event Time: 10am - 4pm

We are leaving this early due to the amount of people expected to turn up so I think 8:30am is a good shout.

Please only put your name if you are definate as we dont want to be waiting around long lol

1. MasterKM
2. Leero783

Last edited:
Nov 1, 2008
birmingham
Just checked the dynodaze site and apparently its £30 any time no matter when or how many cars . Do u think we will get on the rollers on the 18th really cuz if not we can make are own day and arrange sumate . I aint fussed really aslong as i get on the rr . What u think ?

Masterkm

My Leon 'Alyssa'
Jul 11, 2011
Halesowen, West Mids
Just checked the dynodaze site and apparently its £30 any time no matter when or how many cars . Do u think we will get on the rollers on the 18th really cuz if not we can make are own day and arrange sumate . I aint fussed really aslong as i get on the rr . What u think ?

Thats true, you got a point. If we get there early we should get onto the RR hopefully. If not then Im sure P-Torque would surely sort us out and they are local in Wombourne near Wolves. Im going for a Local RR if this fails. But Im still going to it as it looks like a good meet especially with 90 odd people expected

Last edited:

leondale

1. MasterKM
2. Leero783
3. AdamWrady93
4. Leondale

I'm in :)

ViperSRi

1. MasterKM
2. Leero783
3. AdamWrady93
4. Leondale
5. ViperSRi aka ViperLCR

We should get on, even though there are all these people not everyone goes on the rollers, most turn up for the charity etc.

Masterkm

My Leon 'Alyssa'
Jul 11, 2011
Halesowen, West Mids
The more the better Adam :D lets not tempt each other to race one another lol and some of us get lost hahahaha :p

Also just an update so we know the route roughly, this is what is planned atm:

AMC Broadway Plaza > A38M > M6 > M42 > A5 Into Hinckley (About 30miles and 40mins)

Last edited:

AdamWrady93

leon cupra k1 2.0TFSI
Aug 13, 2012
booked my car in for remap on the sat before stage 1 :) bout 290 - 300 bhp fingers crossed :) i may have to test that out :)

Masterkm

My Leon 'Alyssa'
Jul 11, 2011
Halesowen, West Mids
booked my car in for remap on the sat before stage 1 :) bout 290 - 300 bhp fingers crossed :) i may have to test that out :)

Nice one mate where u getting it done ?

Just order a nice neuspeed pflow induction hopefully that will free up a few more bhp for the rr :)

Looks like you both are getting some upgrades ready for this, cant wait to see how they do lol

I am getting my interior Hydro Dipped in White carbon soon with my mirrors and grill so keep an eye out, some big changes to come :D

AdamWrady93

leon cupra k1 2.0TFSI
Aug 13, 2012
Looks like you both are getting some upgrades ready for this, cant wait to see how they do lol

I am getting my interior Hydro Dipped in White carbon soon with my mirrors and grill so keep an eye out, some big changes to come :D

thats gunna look mint mate i will see how it turns out i might have to get my dash done :)

oh and ive been reading loads of posts about this rr day sounds like everyone has the same idea about getting there early do you think we should meet up a little bit earlier ? just a thought because we will be a bit p***ed of if we dont get a dyno run ?? only a thought lads im not fussed but i do wonna put mine on ;) ;) ;)

Masterkm

My Leon 'Alyssa'
Jul 11, 2011
Halesowen, West Mids
thats gunna look mint mate i will see how it turns out i might have to get my dash done :)

oh and ive been reading loads of posts about this rr day sounds like everyone has the same idea about getting there early do you think we should meet up a little bit earlier ? just a thought because we will be a bit p***ed of if we dont get a dyno run ?? only a thought lads im not fussed but i do wonna put mine on ;) ;) ;)

I will be prob a bit p***ed if we dont too but if we are arriving about 9:15am im sure we gotta be in the 1st 30 cars there. If not then it looks like its going to be crazy.

Im down for going earlier but its up2 the others i dont mind, what time you want to leave from Fiveways?

Also if the time sticks, can we all make sure we are at 5ways before 8:30am so we can leave on time without hanging about otherwise just meet us there hahaha lol

Last edited:
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.