Convoy to DynoDaze Charity RR Day

Nov 1, 2008
birmingham
I want to defo get on aswel . If it starts at 10 and we get there at 9.15 we should b ok but if you wanna meet earlier thats cool with me ,il just have to lay off the beers sat night ;). Or we could drive quicker to the destination lol

Like master said no later than half 8 , if your late u get left behind !!

Masterkm

My Leon 'Alyssa'
Jul 11, 2011
Halesowen, West Mids
I want to defo get on aswel . If it starts at 10 and we get there at 9.15 we should b ok but if you wanna meet earlier thats cool with me ,il just have to lay off the beers sat night ;). Or we could drive quicker to the destination lol

Like master said no later than half 8 , if your late u get left behind !!

Lol i like the quicker option as its an early sunday morning roads should be clear :)

Masterkm

My Leon 'Alyssa'
Jul 11, 2011
Halesowen, West Mids
Is this official then . Seem abit early to me we will be there at half 8 , but if thats what time you wanna meet then thats fine . Just keep us posted as i dnt wanna get there at half 8 and noones there LOL

I dont know but the latest is 8:30am leaving. If everyone turns up before then, then we can go if you know what I mean. I will be there about 8:10-20 the latest

AdamWrady93

leon cupra k1 2.0TFSI
Aug 13, 2012
well like Master said if we all turn up a bit earlyer we can leave earlier ? ohh and could you bring your vag com mate i need to sort my comming home lights out ?? thanks

Masterkm

My Leon 'Alyssa'
Jul 11, 2011
Halesowen, West Mids
well like Master said if we all turn up a bit earlyer we can leave earlier ? ohh and could you bring your vag com mate i need to sort my comming home lights out ?? thanks

Will Bring it along thanks for the reminder :)

Also just for the guys using sat navs and may get lost the postcode for Francis road is B16 8SN

Nov 1, 2008
birmingham
Everyone still up for this . Il be leaving mine at 7.45 so should be there for about 8.20 . Just getting the car cleaned as we speak so its looking fresh :)

Masterkm

My Leon 'Alyssa'
Jul 11, 2011
Halesowen, West Mids
Guys look what happened soon as we left when I pulled over :(

photo31m.jpg

I hit the kerb and Lee mustv saw what happened, luckily the alloy pretty much survived but now I have ordered a Falken ZE912 for £75.

The bloody tracker company foned me straight away saying did I have an accident, I goes no just kerbed my tyre lol

Nov 1, 2008
birmingham
I suppose its better than kurbing the alloy mate .
It was a good day today was happy with the run and surprised at what some of the other cars produced . Here a few pics

avara7y8.jpg

y6utybyn.jpg

3ajybaqu.jpg

dedaty7u.jpg

5ana2y6u.jpg

Masterkm

My Leon 'Alyssa'
Jul 11, 2011
Halesowen, West Mids
Some nice pics there lee, I will get mine up soon at some point. Thought I had a vid of yours but it was just when they were sorting your esp out lol

My vid of Adams K1 didnt work when I got home either :(

Masterkm

My Leon 'Alyssa'
Jul 11, 2011
Halesowen, West Mids
I will do Lee as soon as but maybe weekend at some point, too much going on atm lol new tyre coming tomorrow, coilovers in a few days, Elsawin, New Dash piece lol...

But I have some nice pics of yours :) Do you have a FB account?

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise