Cool cupra box +key mod

BRY_DNC

Apr 6, 2019
Ashford
Hi all

Just picked up my new Leon Cupra today

Don’t know if this is common knowledge but if you go to a dealer and ask for a golf R line key loop you can get add it to your seat key

Attachments

• 71EB0831-77DD-4D83-8AF1-008C0B3A96EC.jpeg
    71EB0831-77DD-4D83-8AF1-008C0B3A96EC.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 309

Damo H

Remind me, what's an indicator?
Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
Any more pictures of the key itself, been told it’s possibly £85 :O but they’re going to check Monday. If it’s just a sticker like the previous cupra one it’s not worth that :(

Jun 17, 2019
I have asked about this and seat have told me they are only giving these out with the new atecas not Leon’s?

Damo H

Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
Just did some more enquiring and got talked out of it.

Apparently it’s the same as the white Cupra key cover I used to have, so soon as your battery dies it’s going to break when you swap the battery out :(

So at £67.50 I’ll pass.

BRY_DNC

Apr 6, 2019
Ashford
Not quite the same as the other this one is made up of 100% carbon fibre granted when it comes to taking it off u will have to unstick it (use a heat gun pulls straight off) then re apply 3m tape then good as new !
On the other hand would recommend more the metal key bottom makes the key more weighted and nicer to hold ........

Damo H

Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
Not quite the same as the other this one is made up of 100% carbon fibre granted when it comes to taking it off u will have to unstick it (use a heat gun pulls straight off) then re apply 3m tape then good as new !
On the other hand would recommend more the metal key bottom makes the key more weighted and nicer to hold ........
Already got the metal key bottom ;)

Reactions: BRY_DNC
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.