Cordobas left in uk

JDougie

Bit of a revive for this thread...

I have a 2000 .cool/S TDI which there's only 39 left on the road in the UK!
And only 70 at the high point when they came out :wtf:

I havent seen another one on the roads near me yet!

Ferret

Jul 24, 2015
Penzance, Cornwall
According to same web site, there are only 27 licenced and 29 SORN Cordoba SX 16v pottering around! Mother has one (no wonder I cant find parts!)and my brother has one! So 2 Cordy's out of 27 means that we own a good percentage of the beasties on the road!

Now can anybody help with finding bits?Pppppppppllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssseeee?

Verity

Ferret

Jul 24, 2015
Penzance, Cornwall
Mechanical bits, namely sensors. Plugged in VCDS lite and it flagged up 3 codes which relate to:
Intake air temp sensor
Inlet manifold pressure sensor
Throttle position sensor

I did try to place a picture on here so people could point out where these sensors are - I have a rough idea but just wanted to double check!

Not sure on the future classic bit though - if parts are so hard to come by.........

derekfellowes17

Dec 9, 2015
I love my cordoba sx in red, goes like a rocket Yeah parts are hard to find but not impossible

Sent from my C5303 using Tapatalk

Oldperson

Dec 11, 2015
Just bought a. 1997 1.9 SDI saloon to do up only wheel arches and new lock barrels to do £130 not bad.:) P's how many of these on road?

Last edited:

n31l

May 18, 2010
just to re-open this again, my 1999 cordy 2ltr 16v SE has failed its MOT, so need to get rid of it, nice project car,, some welding and some love and it will be back to its good old self, i just dont have the money to pump in to it, anyone know if anyone wants to buy it? dont wanna scrap it as there arent many left!

Slimwadey

May 15, 2016
I own one of the 27 Sx's on the road.
Mine is black and has a 20vt AYP Ibiza Cupra engine in it
I'll add some pics later when I get home.

Slimwadey

May 15, 2016
I find it frustrating not having an easy access upload!

Apparently I can't post any links to photo bucket until I've had at least 15 posts... Grrr

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.