Corsa VXR Vs Ibiza FR

scooby slayer

Aug 24, 2005
wakefield
anyway this is a seat forum anyone want to pull me pieces do it after you have seen my car, like i said above half the guys just jump on the bandwagon and join in anyways my seat will be here in a few week,
to which if you look on that forum ive produced pictures and receipts to say ive ordered a seat and they all say its photoshopped n bullshit

so hope none of it starts on here

scooby slayer

Aug 24, 2005
wakefield
Oh Dear :lol:

You also delete 2 posts here, in the first saying that you are not the Scoobie Slayer on that site, and the 2nd post saying that you may sign up because it looked fun! :happy:

Your not doing you rep any good on here neither. Just tell the truth, be honnest and then ppl will be nice. ;)

simply because i cant be arsed with ppl starting to be like they on there so as far as im concerned im keeping it seperate n yes i may join back up just to prove a few ppl wrong anyways nowt more said about it from now on

rashcupra

MV AGUSTA & 1.8T DUB MK4
Oct 15, 2006
crawley
fair play for using my car but you can blank my reg out please :thumbup: !!!!

this site is a bit more inteligent and mature so unless you are arragant or talk crap ul be alright here and you will get alot of knowledge out of it :)

scooby slayer

Aug 24, 2005
wakefield
cheers mate soz bout the plate as said when i first told you i was getting an ibiza i liked your car,

and yeah am not arrogant n despite what people say i dont talk crap.

anyways just want to keep it all seat i prefer this site not full of chavs

UncleFester

Grumpier by the day!
Apr 30, 2006
Milton Keynes
www.facebook.com
I dunno ... have read both threads on the corsa forum and read your old posts on here too - no skin off my nose but like a few others i remain to be convinced. It does make for interesting reading though :)

scooby slayer

Aug 24, 2005
wakefield
yeah i know lets keep it seat based dont want to talk about the corsa if you want to see it you can happily come and have a look dont want to hear anymore about the corsa tbh

rashcupra

MV AGUSTA & 1.8T DUB MK4
Oct 15, 2006
crawley
could you deleate or get them photos edited of my beezer on that forum OR ANY OTHER FORUM THE PICTURES MAY HAVE BEEN USED! as that site is full of chavs! thx im flattered you like my car :) couldoftold them corsa boys it was 349bhp :lol:

R1dd1ck

Unsure!
Sep 7, 2007
Par
a cold day rash? In brighton? Your more like on the damn equator down there! Get your arse up into my area ont penines! Then u'll no what cold is! That'll put hair on your arse!

R1dd1ck

Unsure!
Sep 7, 2007
Par
Hey, u think thats bad! it was 0.5 when i got into the car, the only thing is we got in the original mini without a proper heating system as the curpa is back once again in the garage with seat....so unlike the cupra that gives me a nice 26 degrees after 2miles, i got a nice 30 degrees after 25miles! I love the mini to bits, but jesus.......its cold! But back to the topic of this post. Sorry, ive had my little rant.

UncleFester

Grumpier by the day!
Apr 30, 2006
Milton Keynes
www.facebook.com
LOL cold in West Yorkshire, get thisen 150 miles further north up into the borders - then you'll feel the cold :) Go a bit further still and it will feel like the north pole, that'll be about half way up scotland where most englishmen turn back and head for civilisation :cartman:

rashcupra

MV AGUSTA & 1.8T DUB MK4
Oct 15, 2006
crawley
a cold day rash? In brighton? Your more like on the damn equator down there! Get your arse up into my area ont penines! Then u'll no what cold is! That'll put hair on your arse!

well i drove 4.5 hours north into the frezzing midlands to get it rolling roaded!

so was cold yes :)

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.