Corsa VXR Vs Ibiza FR

Ad Lav

vRS...
Nov 10, 2006
Kent
My mate has an Astra VXR with a remap, 265 bhp and 320 lb/ft, nice but a bit huge on the outside - small on the inside.

May 30, 2002
Bedford (innit)
Blimey those little VXR's are quick!

Came up behind one this morning on the way to work.

corsavxrdv9.jpg

When we both got onto the dual carriageway there was absolutely nothing in it (before we came up against traffic).

Funny thing was before this roundabout he tried to undertake a Astra VXR but couldn't do it as the guy in the Astra VXR put his foot down :D

I'm impressed though for a Corsa !

KaraK

Suspiciously Absent
Feb 28, 2003
Cumbria, UK
Visit site
I drove one on track earlier this year at a VXR day - I have to say it was cracking! I found it quick, handling was very nice. Seats were decent and the interior felt very roomy give the size of the car. Definately the most fun-to-drive of the VXRs I've tried.

rashcupra

MV AGUSTA & 1.8T DUB MK4
Oct 15, 2006
crawley
i just cant like them :sick: and even if i did for some reason like them id never admit it as its a vauxhall :D "im a vag mad man"

scooby slayer

Aug 24, 2005
wakefield
i like the corsa just dont like the rake of the windscreen and the fact it feels like an mpv
plus i couldnt justify 16-17k on a corsa astra vxr is only 2k more

beefy

Oct 28, 2006
I've got a 210bhp LCR with turbo back blueflame and dynatwist,
this is one of the guys on heres VXR he picked up on the friday an this was crail on sunday!
obv i got a bit of a better reaction but it gives you a good idea!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Au1LjuN83oI

:) i will get you next time :)

it has done 1200 miles now, when it gets to 2k i will be going back on the next available thrash day.

It is personal preference with cars, i liked my cordy but i love my corsa, i really like getting up in the morning to drive it. I was amazed that it has service intervals of 1 year or 20k miles as opposed to my cordy's 10k, i think i will still be getting it serviced every 8-10k anyway as i want to keep my baby in tip top condition :)

Stuart 528

Oct 8, 2007
Ive driven one and thought they were great, not as quick as I was expecting but it only had 2k miles on it so not run in yet. but the handling was great and build quality seemed excellent.

RCS2K4

Aug 28, 2007
Milton Keynes
www.xrct.co.uk
Blimey those little VXR's are quick!

Came up behind one this morning on the way to work.

corsavxrdv9.jpg

When we both got onto the dual carriageway there was absolutely nothing in it (before we came up against traffic).

Funny thing was before this roundabout he tried to undertake a Astra VXR but couldn't do it as the guy in the Astra VXR put his foot down :D

I'm impressed though for a Corsa !
[B)] I know that road! Taken on many cars over the years if you turn right there. You get a good run onto Caldicotte Lake :p

I also like the back of that car too, it's growing on me :redface: I've also been upstaged one, and wasn't impressed!

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.