Cost to go Stage 2?

CR2IGR

Helllooooo im new here and recently purchased a Leon Cupra 180bhp.

The car is pretty much standard other than a few silicone hoses and forge dv0007? It has apparently had a REVO stage 1 map but no evidence of this?

I would like to ideally run 250bhp as after a number of searches this looks to be an achievable figure without having to upgrade anything major.

Few questions.....

What exactly would be needed?
What sort of cost does it come at?
Can anyone recommend anywhere reletively local to Barnsley, South Yorkshire to carry out the works?

Any help or advise would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers
Craig.

ibizacupra

Jack-RIP my little Friend
Jul 25, 2001
glos.uk
forget 250, not goign to happen from stock tubro.
fmic, downpipe, induction kit req'd... to get a stage 2 on it.. else stage 1 if revo turned up

www.revotechnik.com for your local dealer so he can plug in and confirm if REVO is on and if so what settings its on and take it from there

no point buying another map if you have one which can be adjusted already

Last edited:

Mook

180 will see 220 bhp and 220 ft lb with a decent map and FMIC.

Talk to Ben at www.sharkperformance.co.uk for a no bullsh*t approach to tuning - he's based in Mansfield, north of Nottingham, so not too far from you.

CR2IGR

Ok thanks.

Regarding a turbo upgrade... cheapest and easiest option being a K04? Is this a straight swap?

Mook

Needs exhaust manifold, pipework etc, as well as uprated injectors if you want to take real advantage of a K04 - should deliver circa 270bhp and 270 ft lb.

All depends how deep your pockets are!

CR2IGR

EEK!

at the minute i've got about a grand to throw at it which is primerally an ebay cooler and pipework, exhaust system and map! I better get saving!

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.