ibizacupra

Jack-RIP my little Friend
Jul 25, 2001
glos.uk
ibiza-4.jpg

Yummy.....

Last edited:

Triple D

thats a quality video, some good driving and the car sounded awsome.

WeeJase

pert
Jun 2, 2001
rob,do new front arches mean widening of the front bumper?or do they cut back in enough to use the standard bumper?

RobT

Full throttle trip
Nov 30, 2001
Congleton
Tarq - a plastic bumper - like stock - will just about stretch enough to meet the arch - fibreglass one no chance, too stiff (and suprisingly, heavier than a std plastic bumper). Have ordered a Reiger plastic F2-look-a-like for mine, 2 weeks delivery. Have spent last 2 days solid on car and are finally getting there, both wide wings are on, inner arches modified and ready to take bumper mounts (which will be adjuatable for width on screwthreads so the std bumper can be wound out to meet the arches, mounts not fitted yet to car though until bumper arrives). Fookin **** load of work, have had to make loads of stuff myself. Got bonnet catches/pins today and have just placed fibreglass bonnet on - cracking fit - going to look ace. Bonnet fitting with pins tomorrow. Found a paintshop today in Macc also who are going to spray all panels up for me in a couple weeks time once bumper arrives.

Getting very exciting

Ave it

Rob

Fl@pper

Back older greyer and less oilier but always hope
Jun 19, 2001
Gloucester
top job that vid - loved the music too

Rob did you say a plastic version of the F2 ? drop me a mail if you can with where

been looking for ages

Last edited:

WeeJase

pert
Jun 2, 2001
abs reiger daz,theres a copper one on here somewhere,very nice looking bumper.
good work rob

tarq

Fl@pper

Back older greyer and less oilier but always hope
Jun 19, 2001
Gloucester
blimey he's got the wheels i nearly bought last nite lol

plan B then i guess

cheers guys - fibreglass has a habit of snapping in my hands :( lol

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.