Cruise Control

ebo007

Jul 15, 2008
Dundee, Scotland
I have the instructions, (cheers Greag) but does anyone have the part number for the Stock and wiring from SEAT? Just to save me the time explaining to the stealers.

Richy88

no idea on the wiring loom you can just cut the plug off and extend the wires tho its easy

the stalk part number is in another thread somewhere aswell as the code for vag-com

greg

Aug 31, 2005
Drop me a PM with you email address and i can give you wiring/installation info mate. Dont have part numbers tho

coco_cupra

hi can you tell me the reference of the cruise control lever? 4 wires out of the handle? blue red black and white? where I have to put everyone?

this is my wires..

i wait response thanks

coco_cupra

if and activated with vag com but it does not work. I will reinstall everything. the white wire has to go to the ecu? or just put it in the fuse 3?

Red wire - 57 in ECU
blue cable - 75 in ECU
white cable - fuse number 3? or ecu?
black cable - 38 and 76 in ECU

something more is needed? or so is all. then activate well with vag com and already finished? You can take a photo to your cables? I hope your answer thanks

Richy88

the white one went to the back of my head light switch or can go to the brake light switch then activate and it should work

Richy88

white wire goes to pin 2 on the light switch.

Black is split to pin 38 and 76 on the ecu

Red is pin 57 on the ecu

Blue is pin 75 on the ecu

coco_cupra

hello friends. richy the white wire goes to cable box red lights do not? but where should I put the box of lights? the number 2?see the photo

I divide the black wire in 2 and 38 and 76 pins. and the red wire to 57 and blue 75. then just activate the vag com? i wait response

Last edited by a moderator:

EYEbeefATDI

TDI C/C wiring

Hi guys first post for me, hope you don't mind.

I was just wondering if anyone could confirm if the wiring is the same for TDI ibiza's?

Cheers,

Tom

A2RRR

hi guys.. is it possible to install cruise control on a 2001 (51) Ibiza Mk3 1.4 cool.. if yes then can somebody let me know what the part number is and send me some wiring info please..

Cheers, Azz.

coco_cupra

[QUOTE = A2RRR; 2670829] Hola chicos .. ¿Es posible instalar el control de crucero en 2001 (51) Ibiza Mk3 1.4 Cool .. si sí, entonces puede alguien hacerme saber lo que el número de parte es y me manda algo de información de cableado por favor ..

Cheers, Azz. [/ QUOTE]

hi. if your car has electronic throttle if they can install cruise control

byee

Fl@pper

Back older greyer and less oilier but always hope
Jun 19, 2001
Gloucester
hi guys.. is it possible to install cruise control on a 2001 (51) Ibiza Mk3 1.4 cool.. if yes then can somebody let me know what the part number is and send me some wiring info please..Cheers, Azz.

It was usually a case of the larger engines + Tdi only that could be retro-fitted for example the 1.4 Ibiza + 1.6 Leon never could but try the coding first to double check but never had one work on a 1.4 yet

a note to anyone considering the kit before buying/fitting it all in there is a simple way to test if it is possible and that is by activating the cruise control code and making sure it is activated on the ecu, at least you will know before buying/fitting the kit

From Ross-tech/Vag-Com

Activating Cruise Control on a new ECU (DBW):

Factory fresh ECU's often come with cruise control de-activated. If this is the case, there will not be a letter "G" in the Component field of VAG-COM when connected to the Engine.

[Select]
[01 - Engine]
[Login - 11]
Enter 11463 to activate cruise control
[Do It!]

After doing this procedure, there should be a letter "G" in the Component field.

hi. if your car has electronic throttle if they can install cruise control
byee

wrong - not all the car's have the software coding capability so check it first

here's a link to genuine Golf fitting instructions that may help

http://vwgolfr32.co.uk/ccs.pdf

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise