Cruise Control

Stephen O

May 4, 2004
Manchester
I know there have been several post's on this but what has been the end outcome with retro fitting this to a Mk4? Can it be done, I see Jbs/Amd advertise the fact they can fit it. But can it be done???

Ant FR

Feb 15, 2005
Kent
i think i am the only one who has had it retro'd to a mk4 1.8T so far

AMD did it, they took so long to sort i never ended up paying for it in the end, but think they may be able to do it easily now they know which stalk to use, apparenlty the ECU on the mk4 caused a lot of probs for them,

T. Spark

JBS is chesterfield do it for £200 me thinks, and they use all Seat parts (dont quote me on it! but just from wot I can remember)

JBS Sales

Hi
Yes we can do this for you.
The ALL in price of £200.00 this includes using OEM parts too.
Sarah

Ant FR

Feb 15, 2005
Kent
Sarah,

Have you done one of these yet on a Mk4 ibiza 1.8T, just know AMD were freeaking out other it, as it took ages to work, even though it should have been a 5 minute job, They said it was proving as hard as the mk5 golf and i'm not sure what stalk i have, i hink its a VW polo one,

i know i have had a few bad feelings with AMD, but this was a genuine problem, which they did overcome eventually, and a couple of their guys are cleverish, might be worth checking before the guy pops in for it.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.