cupra 2 year service

Theporter

Nov 4, 2018
ive just checked online and seat quote £414 for 2 services plan so i rang warrington img she was convinced cupras dont come under it and quoted me £279 for a service is that correct or is she just winging it cheers

Last edited:

Damo H

Remind me, what's an indicator?
Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
ive just checked online and seat quote £414 for 2 services plan so i rang warrington img she was convinced cupras dont come under it and quoted me £279 for a service is that correct or is she just winging it cheers
I had my 280 on a service plan (Twice) from them, never got its last service as was traded in.

Twice as in it had 2 services on 1 plan, then a 3rd service with them on the new plan.

Brackett

May 12, 2019
Check you'll get value from it as well. For example, it's spark plugs "if required", but they'll still charge you the same monthly fee if you have spark plugs or not. They won't change those until 4 yrs or 40k miles, so you might not get them, but pay for them.

RUM4MO

Jun 4, 2008
South Scotland

Weird, as previous, but one poster, £15.99 a month X 24 for 2 services including Cupra.

Edit:- I think VW Group quote for "normal" services, both oil and inspection, where at a later stage in the car's life it needs air filter and spark plugs, their cost will be added, I'm a bit unsure about the Cupra front diff service costs though, I might have missed that bit out in the "what is included" and "what is not included" - or SEAT UK has messed up.

Brackett

May 12, 2019
Edit:- I think VW Group quote for "normal" services, both oil and inspection, where at a later stage in the car's life it needs air filter and spark plugs, their cost will be added, .
It's a bit of a dog's dinner on the website. It sometimes refers to a minor and major included. And sometimes and "oil service" and an "oil service and inspection".

The "major" includes spark plugs (if required).

So I asked 2 dealers today re spark plugs on the service plan - one said included in the major (if required!), the other said not included and was an extra cost.

A mess really. Clear as mud.

Last edited:

RUM4MO

Jun 4, 2008
South Scotland
I think that is what comes from making 2 different servicing strategies available depending on the annual expected mileage, then trying to offer menu servicing as well as prepaid service plans, so yes, a dog's breakfast!

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise