Cupra 280 Revo Stage 1

AndrewJB

Friend to SEAT UK & Cupra Racing
Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
Not sure about dealers, I've been dealing with REVO HQ.

I think the dealer can charge labour but REVO themselves don't charge. not 100% though.

simonali

Apr 3, 2014
Wiltshire
In other words, you gave it more power, but have to use less throttle, thus defeating the object of having more power? Yeah, full throttle can be used in the higher gears, but that just means law breaking speeds...

AndrewJB

Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
Not at all ... in the wet even a standard car will spin up so even the standard car will need to learn to control it...

Last edited:

-=Rob=-

Beer or Car?
Dec 14, 2002
South West
Visit site
It's like driving any chipped/re-mapped car I guess, more aggressive boost spool and you need to learn to deal with that, i.e not planting your foot in first and expecting traction! On the move the mid range acceleration is pretty impressive I guess, cos a standard car goes like the clappers :)

Cuprarob112

Dec 6, 2008
Like mentioned before too much power in a fwd car will need a light foot in first 2/3 gears. Good tuners limit the remapped power at least in the first two gears to make live a little easier (which is good while driving on roads that are not completely dry).
Choosing a 100 cell is only good for piece of mind but the few extra hp won't justify for the fact that it will wear down fast and after a year of driving the emissions will be nearly as bad as driving catless.
There are a few 100 cell cats that will do their work a bit longer but these are larger and will cost more than some complete systems.

AndrewJB

Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
Like mentioned before too much power in a fwd car will need a light foot in first 2/3 gears. Good tuners limit the remapped power at least in the first two gears to make live a little easier (which is good while driving on roads that are not completely dry).
Choosing a 100 cell is only good for piece of mind but the few extra hp won't justify for the fact that it will wear down fast and after a year of driving the emissions will be nearly as bad as driving catless.
There are a few 100 cell cats that will do their work a bit longer but these are larger and will cost more than some complete systems.

Had 3x tuned FWD so not telling me anything I dont know :cartman:

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.