Cupra 290 BE best colour ?

brian-raith1

Apr 17, 2008
Looking to order within the next week
What's everyone's opinion on the best colours bearing in mind the nice subtle black detail on wheels . Grill and tailfins on rear window ?

WhiteCupra290

Forrest H
Jul 31, 2016
Fife, Scotland
Looking to order within the next week
What's everyone's opinion on the best colours bearing in mind the nice subtle black detail on wheels . Grill and tailfins on rear window ?

I had initially chosen red though at the last second changed totally and got stuck between dynamic grey and white, went for white in the end as per my username lol

Hopefully she arrives in a few weeks!

Love-Cupra

Jul 29, 2016
Netherlands
White it is !

Can agree white or red are both equally nice in combination with the black details.

I did go for red as lovely with the sporty-car and white is rather commen last few years.
My last car was black and all the grey shades, in our more rainy climates, a bit down.

Mako

Jul 2, 2016
Latvia
Chose Emocion Red and I'm really happy with it. White is quite trendy now, but for me white is associated with company cars.

And actually Seat could offer more interesting colors...maybe green, orange and darker blue.

Apr 12, 2010
I was never a fan of Dynamic grey until I saw one in the flesh, I now have a dynamic grey one !

WhiteCupra290

Forrest H
Jul 31, 2016
Fife, Scotland
I was never a fan of Dynamic grey until I saw one in the flesh, I now have a dynamic grey one !

See I wish I had been able to see one before ordering, as from the photos I was the same pretty unsure but really wanted to see one but Kevin at fife seat said he had only sold a handful and most to far flung bits of scotland! :(

Clifftoff

Aug 7, 2016
Somerset
I just ordered my Cupra 290 Black DSG on Friday and I had the same problem with choosing a colour. To be honest, I found it really hard to choose as non of them really appealed to me; I liked the Lima Green but again a very personal choice. In the end I ordered it with the Dynamic grey as it looked very different in the metal....I saw it on the Ibiza Cupra at the garage.; just have to wait 14 weeks or so for delivery now!

BoyRacer

SUV time!
Aug 5, 2016
I just ordered my Cupra 290 Black DSG on Friday and I had the same problem with choosing a colour. To be honest, I found it really hard to choose as non of them really appealed to me; I liked the Lima Green but again a very personal choice. In the end I ordered it with the Dynamic grey as it looked very different in the metal....I saw it on the Ibiza Cupra at the garage.; just have to wait 14 weeks or so for delivery now!

There is a distinct lack of 'inspiring' colours but I've gone down the same road as you with Dynamic Grey!

Hogey

Jul 6, 2016
Has anyone received their Dynamic Grey Cupra yet? Would love to see some more photos, still not been able to find one on the road yet!

Hogey

Jul 6, 2016
Alor Blue was never on my shortlist but I saw one in the showroom last week and I have to say it looked very nice! Seems quite different from most photos I've seen

Richjt

Jul 13, 2016
Has anyone received their Dynamic Grey Cupra yet? Would love to see some more photos, still not been able to find one on the road yet!

I don't know where your based Hogey but motorpoint at Burnley have one to view

dsj20v

Dec 6, 2007
hampshire
If only they done it it Lima green or the new samoa orange, would have been either of these but settled with dynamic grey

Last edited:

Chuggs1

Sep 22, 2016
Ive ordered Alor blue.... was swinging between Red and Grey but wanted something a little different - would have liked a darker electric blue - but think the Alor will do - not seen it in the flesh yet but looks good in teh photos ive seen

Chuggs1

Sep 22, 2016
If only they done it it Lima green or the new samoa orange, would have been either of these but settled with dynamic grey

Yeah - i would have liked the green - although the GF wouldn't - but its not her car lol - wonder why they stopped doing it - good for a curpa!?!

Glennc91

Nov 1, 2016
I have got the SC black edition in white, and immediately put a gloss black splitter on the front bumper. With all the other black touches it sets it off very very nicely. White is the best colour IMO on this model :)

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.