Cupra 290 Newbie

Deano j1971

Jan 5, 2018
Seconded and the exhaust system is very very nice, both in looks and noise.

I know you’ve got the milltek on yours but they do one for motor too you know....
0b68c9f9ebf2f870ea5fb25e1a64e609.jpg
113029339338a8ce60d24b972c79c046.jpg

Just a thought.... don’t know how it would get on at the race track db wise..
Ps.. Gentleman your so kind for the likes...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Deleted member 103408

Firstly I am still saving up for my rear box

With regards the track it depends on the Track (Bedford which we are doing on monday does not like noise, Cadwell Park its only static and as the cars are limited to 4k revs in neutral not a big deal).

And I should also add I have no money (due to expensive hobbies) and lots of other plans that wont be cheap :{

TDW18

Nov 4, 2018
As @Maypack said there are a few people on here who know more about extreme mods than me, mine is nothing compared to some. I know that @theoldboy has stage3 500bhp+what a sweet motor, that he also uses on the track, paddy6789 use to have a cupra that was 560bhp+ I think, but he now has a diamond of a motor in a black Cupra r limited edition. please forgive me guys if I’ve got the wrong facts.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Those are some truly mind boggling figures I can only wish to take my Cupra those standards

TDW18

Nov 4, 2018
Wow, how time flies! It's been 2 months now since the day I collected the car. Loved every second so far.

2 weeks in I had the middle silencer/resonator delete. Totally transforms the sound of the car and in cupra mode it sounds like an absolute animal! DSG farts must be 2x louder! Crackles pops and bangs on overrun are also crazy loud. But it can get quite droney at certain speeds. (I have videos with decent audio if anyone would be interested)

Since having the res delete, bit by bit I've managed to get my hands on a full remus cat back! Which will be going on as soon as I can find some tail pipes. At the moment I'm struggling to find any and can't settle on an alternative to remus
ec75f7c060f4c9d15a272cf4a41239f2.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.