Cupra 290 Revo Stage 1

Dec 9, 2019
Been running my map now for 9-10k miles absolutely no issues what so ever. Power delivery is beautiful, you tend to get wheel hop and not wheel spin though when driving it.

I don't know why are maps vary my cupra at stock was 300psi though and not 286 (290) fuel variation possibly. I only have and only ever use v power nitro plus. There are about 5 varieties of the Revo I.e DSG manual, 280,290 I don't know about SC and 5 door I wouldn't think the variation would be massive if minor or nothing, I know the the wheel base is longer on 5dr and weighs more. My power delivery is definitely from 1.5 and at 2 k the turbos psi is nearly fully engaged.

You have wheel based rolling road by any chance. My reading is as close to being accurate as it can be. It will be getting done at the fly wheel when it's had the exhaust done.

I've just gone stock today for my service tomorrow, maps being put back on, on Saturday. What a massive difference it is being stock, I feel like I can drive rather lazy and not possibly loose control

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have inserted the dogbone insert
Been running my map now for 9-10k miles absolutely no issues what so ever. Power delivery is beautiful, you tend to get wheel hop and not wheel spin though when driving it.

I don't know why are maps vary my cupra at stock was 300psi though and not 286 (290) fuel variation possibly. I only have and only ever use v power nitro plus. There are about 5 varieties of the Revo I.e DSG manual, 280,290 I don't know about SC and 5 door I wouldn't think the variation would be massive if minor or nothing, I know the the wheel base is longer on 5dr and weighs more. My power delivery is definitely from 1.5 and at 2 k the turbos psi is nearly fully engaged.

You have wheel based rolling road by any chance. My reading is as close to being accurate as it can be. It will be getting done at the fly wheel when it's had the exhaust done.

I've just gone stock today for my service tomorrow, maps being put back on, on Saturday. What a massive difference it is being stock, I feel like I can drive rather lazy and not possibly loose control

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I recommend dogbone insert to stop wheel hop. You will never get rid of it completely but since having mine done at least 75%- 80% less shell hop and launch control is actually usable.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.