1. Hi Guest. Booking is now open for our national meet on Sunday 14th July - all SEATs and CUPRAs welcome - we'd love to see you there. - Find out more here
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, stickers are now available from our online store.

Cupra 290 spec questions, ordering tomorrow!

Discussion in 'Leon Mk3' started by Andyp290, Feb 10, 2019.

1. Andyp290

Andyp290 New Member

Hi,

Please excuse this being my first post full of questions. I test drove a 290 Cupra dsg yesterday and was very impressed to say the least. I am going to order tomorrow but would love to hear some thoughts from owners.
    Does anyone have any pictures of the leather lux seats ? I cannot find any online not even on seats site. I really liked the alacantara seats although they were very firm, are the leather seats softer ? Sounds silly but I drive for very long times so would appreciate a slightly softer seat !
    Does the adaptive cruise work well ?
    Thank you !

Andy

2. Mac Ali

Mac Ali Member

I wonder too about the adaptive cruise control. I have ordered my cupra 290 lux 2 weeks ago. This is my first cupra as I also really liked the drive. I haven't got any pics. Have you ordered yours then and how did you get on? Mine is coming mid to end of March apparently which is abit of a wait!

3. AndrewJB

AndrewJB Friend to SEAT UK & Cupra Racing

Wrong section will get a lot more responses in the MK3 SEAT Leon section rather than the CUPRA sub brand section which at moment is only really for the CUPRA Ateca.

Seastormer and Mac Ali like this.
  4. Seastormer

Seastormer Cupra 280/CBF1000

Andrew any info on the Cupra Terramar, which is supposed to be the first real new Cupra.

#4 Seastormer, Feb 15, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2019