Cupra 300 General Discussion and Pics

philmots

Jan 29, 2017
Leeds
Cheers for that, sounds good..

Just noticed, all the pics there of the non performance pack cars look to have the rear window fins.

spongeym

Feb 9, 2017
Found a little review on the auto express site but can't paste the link here. It's on Auto Express, states the car is fast but as much fun as the golf r

Sent using wizardry

philmots

Jan 29, 2017
Leeds
Most of the dealer car shots we've seen are cars still with the protection on from factory etc and no centre caps and that.

Maybe they're in the boot with the centre caps and are added on at the dealers during the PDI?

Probably me just being hopeful though!

seatgraham

Feb 14, 2012
Found a little review on the auto express site but can't paste the link here. It's on Auto Express, states the car is fast but as much fun as the golf r

Sent using wizardry

Have a look back in this thread. I posted the link yesterday:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

philmots

Jan 29, 2017
Leeds
Pulled from Syphon on Facebook

FA05B203-9D27-4BCA-8B43-77F245469F43_zpsozknmos1.jpg

Looks great. These wheels keep growing on me.

GSmithCUPRA

Mar 28, 2016
Yes I have gone for white again.

I'm going to have to get the side skirts afterwards though as they look great in the flesh.

I've taken some close-ups including underneath. Just writing my review at the moment - lots of pictures and video to process as well.

Scott

Have you heard from anyone that having the side skirts put on after delivery is possible? I love the look of them too, but can't spec them in the UK currently and I ordered over a month ago!

I'm sure it will be possible, but just wanted to ask someone who is in a similar position :)

musli

Aug 12, 2015
Czech Republic, Prague
Have you heard from anyone that having the side skirts put on after delivery is possible? I love the look of them too, but can't spec them in the UK currently and I ordered over a month ago!

I'm sure it will be possible, but just wanted to ask someone who is in a similar position :)
Yes, ive already ordered it for my cupra from dealer. They have it in their catalogue/price list in cz so guess its possible everywhere.

Odesláno z mého E6653 pomocí Tapatalk

Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net

Don't know yet but they appear to be just glued on from what I could see. Picture in the review.

I'm sure they can be fitted afterwards.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net
Thanks for the updates Syphon, any Monsoon Grey ones at the launch and did you get any conformation about the rear window side spoilers?

No problems.

Only colours were Red - Silver - White - White with Orange Line.

Didn't get a chance to ask in the end. Will see if I can find out over the next few days.

Here's a quick video walk-round at the airport this afternoon.

https://youtu.be/9o44vGSlxdM

Scott

Love-Cupra

Jul 29, 2016
Netherlands
Lc 300

OK so here's 138 awesome photos taken by SEAT's press photographer from the day in full high-res for you to enjoy.

Scott

Scott,

Thanks for info, sofar, and all the pictures.

Great car and great fun. Shame that conditions were very wet, BUT good to proof the
AWD-point as assuming same also to be present.
Will be a special day for You, to remember - as I believe.

Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net
Scott,

Thanks for info, sofar, and all the pictures.

Great car and great fun. Shame that conditions were very wet, BUT good to proof the
AWD-point as assuming same also to be present.
Will be a special day for You, to remember - as I believe.

Thanks.

I've still got more photos and video to come but they will be in the next day or so. :)

Scott

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.