Cupra 300 ST Lease

hamd01

Jun 22, 2018
First post so be gentle

I've had a Leon ST for 2.5 years. Really happy...great family car.

Our lease ends in May next year (19).

So....I've been thinking about something a little more exciting this time, and the Cupra STs look incredible. Still ticks the boxes for the family boot size, but with some added fun.

Ideally I'd like to pay around £300 per month.

Looking at the production time, I can see a lot of people are waiting a long time for delivery.....so I probably need to think about getting it ordered.

Does anyone know where the best place is to do a 36 months lease on a Cupra ST?

Lloydy44

Apr 22, 2018
First post so be gentle

I've had a Leon ST for 2.5 years. Really happy...great family car.

Our lease ends in May next year (19).

So....I've been thinking about something a little more exciting this time, and the Cupra STs look incredible. Still ticks the boxes for the family boot size, but with some added fun.

Ideally I'd like to pay around £300 per month.

Looking at the production time, I can see a lot of people are waiting a long time for delivery.....so I probably need to think about getting it ordered.

Does anyone know where the best place is to do a 36 months lease on a Cupra ST?
Books have closed on the current cupras of all spec. No orders are allowed to be placed.

Scrogg

Living life only a short bus ride from the edge...
Dec 31, 2017
MY19 ordering opens mid-August.

If you were ordering now (whether through a broker/website or directly through a retailer) they wouldn't be able to do anything with it for circa two months.

Also worth bearing in mind the new Leon is due to be released next Summer, so if you are looking to take delivery in May you will be getting one of the last of what will shortly be the old model.

st.tony

Dec 9, 2014
Possible run out model at some point maybe? I'm not sure with what's been announced so far if I'll just hold out for MK4 but then who knows what that will bring and how much. Don't suppose they've ever hinted at the price of the cupra ateka to gauge the possible bump in price for leon

Wings988

Oct 27, 2011
Derbyshire
I'd be surprised if the mk4 Leon Cupra is cheaper than the Mk3 and no one seems to know what, if any, tariffs will be applied if we finally Brexit. Might be worth looking to see if you can find a nearly new 300 ST.