Cupra 300 ST - Stolen and destroyed

mty12345

Jun 17, 2011
bristol
best thing to do is fit an alarm on garage too so that goes off straight away and wakes all neighbours up! they'll probably target the fools leaving these fine machines on drive 1st so we'll be last to get targeted? please tell me you guys don't park on drive/road?
Not everyone has a garage mate.

Reactions: R45HU

Marko70

Jul 6, 2019
Not everyone has a garage mate.

I would never ever consider a car like this to leave out in the open, my wife wouldn't even let me leave it in supermarket car parks and that's coming from her!! just be careful and do all you can to beat those low life scum..

the last car I left outside was an old BMW 320i and they took the rear screen out to remove the stereo and carefully laid the screen on the lawn for me! they are relentless to say the least...

cupra14

Aug 31, 2017
England
It's a SEAT not a Ferrari. I would re-phrase that to "I'd never live anywhere so rough that I couldn't leave a SEAT outside."

They're typically not stolen by the neighbours and indeed the thieves may well drive round nicer areas to find the Cupras to steal.

Zer0

Jun 22, 2019
People around here have no idea what a Cupra is, they all think it is just a cheap Seat taking you from A to B. Kind of nice, I prefer it being understated so they leave it alone.

motty225

Polestar 2
Sep 11, 2008
Ashby De-La Zouch
I would never ever consider a car like this to leave out in the open, my wife wouldn't even let me leave it in supermarket car parks and that's coming from her!! just be careful and do all you can to beat those low life scum..

the last car I left outside was an old BMW 320i and they took the rear screen out to remove the stereo and carefully laid the screen on the lawn for me! they are relentless to say the least...
This is the daftest thing I've read on here for a while, it's a cheap seat not a koenigsegg

garyevs

Aug 28, 2015
I'm getting a new Cupra in a couple of weeks and have been really excited about it. Seeing what these scumbags do kind of puts a damper on it :(

The Daily Meme

Insta: @thatredcupra
Jan 3, 2018
Cambridge
Yes they are stollen due to house break ins and taking the keys, to say you won't even leave it in a supermarket carpark to do the shopping is just OTT
For this reason I always take my keys with me if I am not at home and the spare is not kept in the house anyway. Its easily accessible to me, but would be impossible to access the car using one of those relay kits to steal Keyless cars since it's so far away. At night the key I use is in the gun safe. Its an inch thick of steel. Doubt the relay signals would get through that. And if I am opening the gun safe for a violent thief... either the gun is coming out too, or I'll be pressing the panic button while I'm at it which goes through to my local police station just over a mile away.

As mentioned above, "not everyone has a garage", well not everyone has a gun safe either.

For reference, I am fully ware of self defence laws and gun control laws. And as stated in another post on home security. A prospective car thief would have to go some effort to get to a point that I'd need to be openning the gun safe.

Reactions: Legojon and Norbert
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.