cupra alloys

scott04shark

i have just recently purchased a new seat ibiza cupra tdi and im looking to put a set of 18 inch black wheels on it to complete the look.So i would be wanting to sell the cupra alloys and tyres that come on it to fund this.they would be brand new just out of the factory,any ideas what they would be worth?i would presume maybe between £550 to £650,any input would be much appreciated

Ant FR

Feb 15, 2005
Kent
Trust me, don't bother, 18's will spoil the car, and the standard wheels look good anyhow,

I tried LCR wheels wwhen i frst got min last year and it looked like a rollerskate and handled like one too. Sticke to the 17''s

Prices of the wheels, well they are not as good as you think,i bought 3 brand new ones a few weeks ago for £170 on ebay, so luck of the draw, why not get your standard wheels redone in a different darker shade. But LCR wheels route is just silly, but up to you

scott04shark

i dunno i do really like the alloys that come up on it but i think black and just an inch bigger would look so much better.you think i would compromise much ie ride/spped etc?i know what u mean with rollerskate tho i think the peugeot 206gti's look like that with the big wheels.cheers for the advice

Ant FR

Feb 15, 2005
Kent
yeah 206 gti 180's are 17's

a mate of mine put 18's on his 206 and he kept them for a while then went back to 17's

there are 2 types of cars on the road, ones that are performance orientated, and then chav mobiles who bang on the biggest wheels they can and more plastic than lola ferrari, and to hell with how it drives.

seeing as you bought a cupra , iassume the drive is important, so don't spoil it

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise