CUPRA Ateca Open For Ordering

Billyray911

Aug 12, 2018
One the excellent bits of info further up this thread mentions the launch offers and programes being updated in the SEAT hub from the 15th Oct. Has this information been seen by anyone as there is still no brochure or UK website for the car which is aledgley open for orders.

I’ve been looking and can’t find anything yet-I’m getting my updates via Scrogg!

Mad Spoons

Spoons
Jun 27, 2005
Yorkshire
I wonder why they chose energy blue over mystery blue. That would have been my top choice, but you probably need to see it in the flesh.

Scrogg

Living life only a short bus ride from the edge...
Dec 31, 2017
I wonder why they chose energy blue over mystery blue. That would have been my top choice, but you probably need to see it in the flesh.
Because Mystery Blue isn't an Ateca colour...

Ateca is built by Škoda in the Czech Republic, so has a different colour palette to Ibiza and Leon that are built in Barcelona by SEAT.

Mad Spoons

Spoons
Jun 27, 2005
Yorkshire
Because Mystery Blue isn't an Ateca colour...

Ateca is built by Škoda in the Czech Republic, so has a different colour palette to Ibiza and Leon that are built in Barcelona by SEAT.

That makes sense, as I know it's a Skoda colour. Also happy they will be built.in the Czech Republic if the build quality is the same as my current Skoda .

Callahan

Sep 24, 2016
What about this colour? Brilliant silver or rodium grey?
IMG_0020.jpg

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Mad Spoons

Spoons
Jun 27, 2005
Yorkshire
I asked the same question on another thread as someone posted the picture. It could be meteor grey which is a Skoda colour. Not seen a picture of energy blue or reflex silver one at the press release.

Callahan

Sep 24, 2016
Looks a bit similar to the Audi/Skoda colour but something else at the same time. Surely looks good imho.
09E872C7-1453-4936-BBE5-4E385C3B680C.jpg

'Little' John

Oct 12, 2018
How are people finding out which dealers have signed up to be CUPRA dealers? None of my local dealers seem to even acknowledge the brand on their websites, let alone whether they are going to be a dealer.

Maypack

Ambassador for Cumberland Sausage
Apr 20, 2014
Gods Country - West Cumbria
How are people finding out which dealers have signed up to be CUPRA dealers? None of my local dealers seem to even acknowledge the brand on their websites, let alone whether they are going to be a dealer.

My local dealer confirmed to me when I popped in. He had all the paperwork on his desk and was going through it.

If the Dealers don’t know if they are going to be Cupra dealers then they aren’t.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.