1. Hi Guest. We've recently updated our forum rules. Please take some time to review them. You can read the new rules here
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, stickers are available from our online store.

CUPRA Ateca Open For Ordering

Discussion in 'CUPRA Ateca' started by Scrogg, Oct 10, 2018.

1. CWMM

CWMM Active Member

Wesbar - Interesting to see such a good discount - the closest I've seen is 7.5% discount including the finance deposit on car broker websites. Going to test drive one tomorrow and looking to order ASAP - would be interested to know where you got such a good deal? (also going to trade in my GTI!)

2. wesbar

wesbar Active Member

Hi. It's from Kendal Seat near the Lake District. They are part of Cox Motor Group. Actual price ended up at £34,300 due to a misunderstanding on my part. Still a lot better than any Carwow offer. They did say they were only offering that deal as they wanted to get the 1st one sold and on the roads locally. My cars not arrived yet but should be here next week. One more week to say goodbye to the GTI :(

3. CWMM

CWMM Active Member

Thanks, I am down in Kent so a bit of a way for me to travel.

I had a good test drive on Wednesday and subsequently ordered one yesterday - a good discount I am pleased with but not as much off as your win! No stock in the spec I wanted, Rhodium Grey Comfort+Sport with Pano roof, so the "10-12 week" wait begins! My dealer said there are a number of standard Cupra Atecas in various colours in stock and ready to be sold in the UK so I am sure there are some deals to be had there for others.

Enjoy your last week in the GTI!

4. schofier

schofier Active Member

Just ordered a grey one with comfort and sound, but without the panoramic roof. My dealer (south coast) did have a grey one with panoramic roof available.

5. CWMM

CWMM Active Member

Thanks - will PM you.

6. Wings988

Wings988 Active Member

There's a dealer on AT offering £2597 (7.2%) discount so maybe room for further negotiation?
    LINK

I'd expect discounts to increase though based on the Leon Cupra discounts. How many have been sold in the UK so far? I looked on how many left and it doesn't yet list Cupra as a make.

7. Billyray911

Billyray911 Active Member

Will be interesting if the £500 warranted remap that’s offered with the new Cupra R ST becomes available for the CA...

'Little' John likes this.
  8. 'Little' John

'Little' John Active Member

Probably because even SEAT themselves don't recognise CUPRA as a make! Mine is registered as a SEAT Ateca Cupra and when you try and get insurance quotes you have to look under SEAT because CUPRA isn't listed...

9. perelaar

perelaar Active Member

I think this is mainly because of economy of scale - it makes no sense for the insurance companies to update their databases before quite some Cupra Ateca's have been sold.

10. 'Little' John

'Little' John Active Member

The database has been updated. The car is listed, but it is listed under SEAT and not under CUPRA. I'm not sure if there is a central database, because one price comparison web site I used recognised the Design pack as a separate model, but not the C/S pack. The other price comparison website had a separate entry for both Design and Comfort Sound.