Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, stickers are available from our online store.

Cupra Ateca or Seat Leon Cupra R St

Discussion in 'INTRODUCTIONS - New Members' started by Johan Stromberg, Oct 1, 2019.

1. Johan Stromberg

Can someone please help me? I´m going to lease a new car (company car) and can´t choose between Cupra Ateca or Leon Cupra R St. They are priced more or less the same here in Sweden and they will cost more or less the same for the company and for me.

Which one should I go for and why?

Family situation:
    2 children, one small and ugly dog and a beautiful wife with a Volvo XC 60 :)

Excuse my poor English.

Best regards
    Johan

2. The Daily Meme

The Daily Meme MY20 Cupra 290 Lux

Leon,

What do you need the ateca for anyway? the family situation is fine with a Leon st.

3. Blaptastic

You've already got an suv in the ovlov so get the Leon st.

4. Pferdestarke

Pferdestarke Active Member

ST for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Johan Stromberg

How is the road noise in the Leon? Should I go for a car with the "driver assistent pack" or can you do without (Lane assist, traffic jam... etc etc)

6. Blaptastic

Lane assist is a pain in my head, annoys the crap out of me.

7. Firstly I would test drive both cars to see which you prefer, as you are based in Sweden it difficult for UK Guys to say how much use the driver assist stuff is, Personally I find the traffic sign recognition very helpful, I turned Lane Assist off as I did not like it and never found a use for the traffic jam but that is where i live so each of us have different needs.

For me you need to drive them to see what feels best for you, the extra's I am guessing will be on both motors.