Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, stickers are now available from our online store.

CUPRA ATECA REVIEW (with videos) – The first car from SEAT’s new CUPRA brand

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by Syphon, Oct 30, 2018.

1. Syphon

Syphon SCN Admin
    Staff Member

2. ElBrillante

ElBrillante Member

Did all the Press cars have bucket seats and the Brembo upgrades? It's difficult to know what to spec when the only reviews done seem to have been made in versions with all the options ticked!

Also, if you had to pick a colour (that dreadful battleship grey aside) what would you pick? Personally I think only Rodium works with the copper highlighted wheels but the red does look nice in some pictures.

3. X3RN

X3RN Senior Member

I'm personally a massive fan of the Cupra Ateca! Keep on seeing it and for the sorts of hobbies I do, it would be the perfect car! Big enough to carry bikes etc and fun enough to have it as a bit of a toy!

4. Billyray911

Billyray911 Full Member

I think that the rodium is the only colour that I would spec,however I do like the red.
    I really like the bucket seats but it seems that they won’t be available in the uk.If you want to see what the standard sport seats look like,have a look at the recent Auto Express review.

5. kanyewest

kanyewest Senior Member

im a bit conflicted on the outside, but the interior is really cool

6. ElBrillante

ElBrillante Member

I live in Spain and they're an option here. Having looked at them both (via the steady stream of videos appearing) I think I prefer the standard seats, plus it sounds like they allow a bit more rear leg room.

Spent yesterday afternoon at my local SEAT dealer trying to find out what I could. Seems like they're building a first batch to a particular spec and they're in White or Blue. All with the Brembo brakes, copper/diamond cut wheels, DAB, alarm and panoramic roof options. No real idea on delivery times but they seemed confident it would be 10 weeks. There were some hefty discounts being bandied around too :thumbup:

I think we have more control of spec than is currently being suggested for the UK. I provisionally spec'd Rodium, copper wheels, Brembos, panoramic roof, black interior bits, Beats audio. No real need for the winter pack and leather just gets hot and sticky in the Summer. Now waiting to hear back from them about finance options, confirm the discount and timescales

Billyray911 likes this.
  7. Billyray911

Billyray911 Full Member

Thanks for that update-keep us posted on how you get on please!