CUPRA Ateca SCN UK review and photo motherload

Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net
Ok so in case you missed the review from Spain, it's here.

I'm borrowing one of SEAT's press cars for half-term and boy is it monster. I feel like some kind of pimp.

It's my first time experiencing 4-drive with 300HP compared to my FWD Cupra and it doesn't half shift off the mark. Gives you so much more confidence with no need to hold back on the pedal.

I'm going to do a more formal review for the news section at the end, but I thought I'd post pictures and updates here as I go. Especially for those that don't follow us on social media.

Took it into www.systemclenz.co.uk, the only place I trust to get my car washed, for a great clean up ready for photos. Matt polished the pipes as well which I suspect hasn't happened since new (the car has 3000+ miles on the clock).

So here are some pictures so far.

being-cleaned1-cupra-ateca.jpg
CUPRA-Ateca-front-1.jpg
CUPRA-ATECA-Key.jpg
cupra-badge-front-cupra-ateca.jpg
cupra-rear-lettering-cupra-ateca.jpg
engine-bay.jpg
exhausts-underneath-cupra-ateca.jpg
front-cupra-ateca-on-ramp.jpg
front-on-ramp-cupra-ateca.jpg
front-quarter-on-ramp-cupra-ateca.jpg

kanyewest

Oct 4, 2018
NW
the car looks amazing and i cant wait for those keyrings to pop up on ebay for a reasonable price

EDIT: nice plug for systemclenz! i was so close to jumping with joy that id found some people who could coat my glass with gtechniq

• Exterior glass coated with Gtechniq G1 £50.00 or just the Windscreen for £25.00

i checked their address on googlemaps and theyre just about 4 hours away :crash:

Reactions: Syphon

Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net
the car looks amazing and i cant wait for those keyrings to pop up on ebay for a reasonable price

EDIT: nice plug for systemclenz! i was so close to jumping with joy that id found some people who could coat my glass with gtechniq

• Exterior glass coated with Gtechniq G1 £50.00 or just the Windscreen for £25.00

i checked their address on googlemaps and theyre just about 4 hours away :crash:

That's a shame. It is pretty easy to do yourself the glass, paintwork not so much!

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members