cupra bumper fitment

MrTrEv

Hi guys i need some help. I brought a cupra or cupra r bumper not sure which it is tbh and im looking for the grills and any other parts i need to fit it in place of my standard bumper. I've ordered some from seat but they sent me the wrong ones so before i re-order does anyone no the part number for them or know where i can get them cheap.
oh the bumper looks the same as this one....

9865_1683.jpg

sorry if thats anyone on here's car aswell. just the first image i found on google.

cheers

Last edited by a moderator:

MrTrEv

thats the cupra bumper..facelift version

search for facelift bumper conversion mate

yeah i've looked mate but there is only mentions of it and only 3 or 4 threads which relate to leons all the rest ibizas. Its annoying have a decent bumper but not being able ot fit it lol

SalSheikh

Under the Hood
Sep 2, 2009
Midlands, UK
give the dealer that reg and tell them its for that car and they should get the part numbers for you. apologies if it offends the owner, just trying to help!

aaronjules

you need new guide profiles to. i have fitted the same bumper on my car weeks ago and am still looking for the lower centre grill as the dealer wanted 35 quid for it, which cant be wright as the side ones are only 8 quid.:confused: let us no mate if you get hold of one, cheers. oh you should get the leon cupra r splitter aswel, looks fat and only 25 quid from dealer.;)

MrTrEv

you need new guide profiles to. i have fitted the same bumper on my car weeks ago and am still looking for the lower centre grill as the dealer wanted 35 quid for it, which cant be wright as the side ones are only 8 quid.:confused: let us no mate if you get hold of one, cheers. oh you should get the leon cupra r splitter aswel, looks fat and only 25 quid from dealer.;)

cool. yeah it does look so much better than standard don't it. how long it take u to fit or u get sum one else to do it? n splitter on the agenda aswell as makes an impact.

MrTrEv

see sere motors thread for prices on parts for these bumpers.

yeah seremotors is looking into it for me as he not sure what parts i need just yet as he reckons there aint a facelift bumper just standard, cupra and cupra r...i don't know but he reckons he can sort me out

MrTrEv

The link I posted in post 5 gives you all the part numbers you need and even a guide to fitting it all :)

yeah i read that out to seremotors man n he has sorted us out with everything for only a little over £100.bargain eh. just gotta spray the bumper to match now...how hard can it be lol

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.