Cupra.net works with Firefox but not on my PC (editted title:))

Georgie

WADDA YA WANT.. EH?!
Nov 27, 2005
FLEET
for some reason when i try to view this site using firefox some of the posts display effectivly in source code.

more annoying than anything as i have to resort to using IE and that hurts my soul.

Georgie

WADDA YA WANT.. EH?!
Nov 27, 2005
FLEET
1.0.7 is the version. its not all the time, just every so often i will click on a link and it will display in source code. but once one has come up.. then a load more will. iw ill go on a deleting spree.

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
Works fine here, and i use nothing else on my PCs, my mac i use Safari and Firefox, both work fine.

Title should be changed to Cupra.net does work with Firefox, but not on my PC. ;)

flashbsd

works fine on opera here just for your information :) you also get the option to identify the page as , IE, Firefox or Opera. :thumbup::

Pabs

May 3, 2004
Basingstoke
related question here - not hijacking the thread at all...
I use firefox 1.5 now, and prefer it hugely over IE. Now, I still use MSN, and hotmail. Is there a way i can change the default internet browser when pressing on my email icon in msn? It opens in IE and i usually just browse from there and end up using IE as much as firefox - prefer just to use 1 browser, but dont want to uninstall IE.. yet.
cheers

Pabs

May 3, 2004
Basingstoke
sorry should have said they all are all set to firefox already. i have made it my default browser, but MSN still uses IE.

Georgie

WADDA YA WANT.. EH?!
Nov 27, 2005
FLEET
LMAO!

you guys crack me up!!!!

updating as we speak... unless the computer prompts me to do something.. i forget.

truCido

Race Lupo in progress...
Dec 11, 2003
Bristol
www.vagowners.co.uk
pabs there is no way of doing it...not sure about deleting iexplore though that might work. Because micro**** are so gay they make it so that their own stuff points to their own stuff if you get what i mean and doesnt use the defaults you can change

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.