Cupra on Sportlines - 19" Wheels?

Robbo-K1

Oct 18, 2013
Hull
Hi Guys,

Just wondering if anyone is running 19" wheels on a cupra?

I've just bought some Eibach sportlines for my cupra K1, and wondering if i'll be able to fit 19" wheels on without any scraping / rubbing?

If so, what width wheels are you guys running? Also, offset and tyre sizes to make em fit okay?

Cheers, Robbo.

1Toomanycars

Dec 29, 2014
Somerset
No problem fitting 19's and Eibachs mate.

My Cupra R was on 19's as standard with 235/35 tyres, which are 8" wide and et45 and no rubbing at all with Eibachs fitted.

I did change the wheels to an 8.5" width and et42 to be sure they cleared the brakes, but this meant I should've gone down to a 225/35 tyre but I didn't, I stayed with the 235, and they did catch on a couple of occasions.

So they can be sensitive to offset and tyre width, and finding an 8" wide aftermarket 19" wheel can be difficult for sensible money, so stick to a 225 tyre if you go with 8.5's.

I could be tempted to sell my new wheels if you were interested in a bargain :p?

Rich - FR

Oct 21, 2014
Stockton On Tees
Hi Guys,

Just wondering if anyone is running 19" wheels on a cupra?

I've just bought some Eibach sportlines for my cupra K1, and wondering if i'll be able to fit 19" wheels on without any scraping / rubbing?

If so, what width wheels are you guys running? Also, offset and tyre sizes to make em fit okay?

Cheers, Robbo.

I'm running 19's on sportlines but mines a FR 170. Not sure on how much of a difference between the two

Crafoo

Crazy Fool!
Apr 30, 2005
At home
Another (previous) R owner here that was running the Eibach Sportlines on the standard 19" rims, no issues at all with rubbing.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.