Cupra post Wk42 remap?

CupraSwede

Feb 28, 2019
Sweden
hi all. Has anyone had a remap (Revo or APR) dome on a post wk42 Cupra ST 4drive?

I want to get it done but I’m not sure if it’s available for these cars yet and am getting conflicting info from garages..

Any thoughts appreciated.
Hi Alex. I have not had it done yet. But the car is going in tho the shop next Wednesday. I had already booked an appointment before I started to read the threads about the problem with newer cars. Therefore I contacted them again to make sure that they will be able to do it. They answered yes without hesitation. I will come back with a result and numbers in two weeks. Chers!

AlexOS

Hi Alex. I have not had it done yet. But the car is going in tho the shop next Wednesday. I had already booked an appointment before I started to read the threads about the problem with newer cars. Therefore I contacted them again to make sure that they will be able to do it. They answered yes without hesitation. I will come back with a result and numbers in two weeks. Chers!
interesting.. Revo specifically told me that they hadn't even started developing the updated software yet..
I'm thinking of going for a DTUK tuning box instead.. this is safer on the warranty side as it can be whipped out...

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members